Possible to get model tier skin after nuking collagen in youth?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
So I nuked my collagen from 17 to 20 cos of depression stress and bad cicardian rhythm no skincare etc. Was wondering if nuking skin is reversible

My skin two years ago ( age 19)

2865087 IMG 20200918 213217

My skin ( one year ago)

IMG 20220429 234243 792

Skin now ( 5 months of tret, vit C niacinamide serum, sunscreen and vit C zinc supplements)
IMG 20220501 175550
Received 508803480891565

Will I ever get model tier or atleast good above average skin wrt my cohorts ( I'm still 21)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Johanjohan, germanlooks and 2 others
it's not just your collagen ur fatpads got nuked too which is normal 17-21 u can have good skin but not "teen skin" again

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, Preoximerianas and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yes just take more Vitamin C πŸ€“

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
Why they seem ok to me
i just mean they're worse than a teen's it happens to most ppl u cant achieve the plump teen skin look again but u can still have clear skin

it isn't a bad thing to lose fatpads it can make u more masc btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and FrameMogger
i just mean they're worse than a teen's it happens to most ppl u cant achieve the plump teen skin look again but u can still have clear skin

it isn't a bad thing to lose fatpads it can make u more masc btw
Hm ok but what about hylaruonic acid for getting elastin and that plump look again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
use Hydroquinon! and sunscreen u greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
where is grandmammy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Hm ok but what about hylaruonic acid for getting elastin and that plump look again
u can get glowing skin but not the plump look unless u get fillers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
who the heck is @Rabidur

Ethnic nose is such a failo

• So Sad
@Preoximerianas @Prettyboy @oldcell @subhuman pakicel @SubhumanCurrycel @galego123 @beatEMinGTA @inferiorpispot234 @thecel @alriodai @pianoboy123 @Octillionaire3 @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @Moggedbyevery1 @MoggerGaston @Mogpogs @GigaAscender @WontStopNorwooding @House Lannister @Johanjohan @2d v2 @gamma @FailedNormieManlet @germanlooks

Mirin your ascension ngl

You went from giga subhuman truecel tier to somewhat decent looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, twilight, the BULL and 7 others
Drink the blood of your victims in the slums of Mumbai

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Anchor_Ship
Go from truecel to average no one bats an eye

Go from HTN to chad and everyone loses their minds:blackpill::feelshah:
Mirin ascension. About your collagen question I think @Biggdink said Indians aren’t born with collagen or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, StrangerDanger, Mongrelcel and 5 others
So I nuked my collagen from 17 to 20 cos of depression stress and bad cicardian rhythm no skincare etc. Was wondering if nuking skin is reversible

My skin two years ago ( age 19)

View attachment 1660321
My skin ( one year ago)

View attachment 1660327

Skin now ( 5 months of tret, vit C niacinamide serum, sunscreen and vit C zinc supplements)
View attachment 1660330View attachment 1660331

Will I ever get model tier or atleast good above average skin wrt my cohorts ( I'm still 21)
21 is still v young. Get a skincare routine and go to a derm for something like dermarolling

• Love it
Try pregnenolone, peat had insane results from it. And try topical dhea and saturated fats to increase skin steroid production and increase skin fatty acid content.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-230922.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-230922.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and wollet2
just diet right and keep doing everything right and see what happens

• +1
tret requires sunscree, doesnt it?

• +1
my skin is awful. If I don't tan I get so pale and gross looking. It almost looks like I am getting acne again which I didn't have for years. I think drinking water is important, but the plastic in the bottles is a big turn off.

I think we should make our own water distillers and just drink like two gallons a day, after that we will find out if the skin issue is solved.

• +1
Try pregnenolone, peat had insane results from it. And try topical dhea and saturated fats to increase skin steroid production and increase skin fatty acid content.
I can drink coconut oil for pregnenolone?

You don’t want model skin, you want model bones. Ever realise why every model seems to always have amazing skin by default? The bone in the face is bigger so it spreads the skin tighter. This makes the pores, wrinkles and acne less visible.

Try it out with your own skin. Stretch it a little bit and the texture will improve 1000x.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kmscurry, TsarTsar444, Toth's thot and 1 other person
You don’t want model skin, you want model bones. Ever realise why every model seems to always have amazing skin by default? The bone in the face is bigger so it spreads the skin tighter. This makes the pores, wrinkles and acne less visible.

Try it out with your own skin. Stretch it a little bit and the texture will improve 1000x.
So losing fat will reduce pores?

• Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15827
it's not just your collagen ur fatpads got nuked too which is normal 17-21 u can have good skin but not "teen skin" again
thoughts on charlie d melio turning 18?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Toth's thot
Legit. Cage at people thinking they can restore the teen look once they lose it, you can never ever look like that again. You can look even 30 when you are 55 theoricaly, but looking sub 21 is just not possible, you would need to reverse develope yourself to a teen again :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 15827
Utter suicidefuel tho, knowing that you can never go back to 2010-2014 is brutal, being a 13yo collagen rich ignorant teen in 2013 summer listening to the newest top 50 billboard jams on a hot summer night with your cousins and talking about your innocent crushes on cuties :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 15827
Legit. Cage at people thinking they can restore the teen look once they lose it, you can never ever look like that again. You can look even 30 when you are 55 theoricaly, but looking sub 21 is just not possible, you would need to reverse develope yourself to a teen again :feelskek:
I will be the first to do it

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Im 19 and i recovered after nuking my collagen in teens , as i hit puberty my skin became very oily and got many acne , was depressed and shit and even worst i slept in the mornings when i was 17:feelswah:( could've grown a few cms ) but yea rn my collagen is pretty much good but i still get few acne and oily skin despite skincare:feelswah::feelswah:

Me before the scars got too deep
51DF097C 9AD6 4BC4 9159 DEC0926F1A8E

Me now
C7064DF9 A962 4514 A970 A9356DC6EDB5

Only if I knew what I know now back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Collagen or rope, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Im 19 and i recovered after nuking my collagen in teens , as i hit puberty my skin became very oily and got many acne , was depressed and shit and even worst i slept in the mornings when i was 17:feelswah:( could've grown a few cms ) but yea rn my collagen is pretty much good but i still get few acne and oily skin despite skincare:feelswah::feelswah:
What did u do

So losing fat will reduce pores?
No losing fat will mean the skin will be more loose, but fat itself wouldn’t really change it much anyways because it’s soft

OP is all confused.

You can't Nuke your "collagen" at such a Young age even with Bad sleep and stress. Genetics Play the biggest Role unless U are methjunkie or smth

You can't Nuke your "collagen" at such a Young age even with Bad sleep and stress. Genetics Play the biggest Role unless U are methjunkie or smth
Dude. See the pics. They're taken at 18