Possible to get smaller hips?

WBC323

WBC323

Diamond
Due to having anorexia and sometimes pmoing up to 10 times a day and being stressed, i had very high estrogen growing up. Resulting in small chin, big hips, small ribcage. My shoulders somewhat are better tho, as i started eating better later. I have so mqny developmental problems, i'm considering siging with alcor for reincranationmaxxing

But those hips are unbearable, i have hips as wide as alexis texas. Is there any way of masculinising my bones at point of finishing growth? Getting smaller hips? I'm 24

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's not possible but work ur shoulders and time to testmax guy

Due to having anorexia and sometimes pmoing up to 10 times a day, and stress, i had very high estrogen growing up. Resulting in small chin, big hips, small ribcage. My shoulders somewhat are better tho, as i started eating better later. I have so mqny developmental problems, i'm considering siging with alcor for reincranationmaxxing

But those hips are unbearable, i have hips as wide as alexis texas. Is there any way of masculinising my bones at point of finishing growth? Getting smaller hips? I'm 24
I'm sure my hips are worse than yours.

anyway it's impossible to change the hip joints, but you may try to use a corset all day to reduce the pelvis bone width.

realistically you cannot change your hips, but you can try to make them less visible by dropping to 8% body fat and increasing shoulder width with bodybuilding and clavicle osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Arkantos and middayshowers
My shoulders are normal, its the ribcage that is small and hips are huge. It's like half of my body development was male dominant, half female dominant. Kinda shitty. But ty, ill try fixing it with working out

Last edited:
Shoulder implants or clavicle lengthening...gymcelling practically does nothing for shoulder width

It's not that bad i guess, stil annoying as it's visable

My shoulders are normal, its the ribcage that is small and hips are huge. It's like half of my body development was male dominant, half female dominant. Kinda shitty. But ty, ill try fixing it with working out
the only theoretical way to expand the ribcage would be a fat graft on the "high waist line"

Due to having anorexia and sometimes pmoing up to 10 times a day and being stressed, i had very high estrogen growing up. Resulting in small chin, big hips, small ribcage. My shoulders somewhat are better tho, as i started eating better later. I have so mqny developmental problems, i'm considering siging with alcor for reincranationmaxxing

Can you post a photo?

I'm sure my hips are worse than yours.

anyway it's impossible to change the hip joints, but you may try to use a corset all day to reduce the pelvis bone width.

realistically you cannot change your hips, but you can try to make them less visible by dropping to 8% body fat and increasing shoulder width with bodybuilding and clavicle osteotomy
wait... so you can't make them slimmer ?

wait... so you can't make them slimmer ?

theoretically this is the only way to change the hip joint.
all the other methods (bodybuilding, clavicle lengthening, low bf) focus on making hips less visible
Hips

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
theoretically this is the only way to change the hip joint.
all the other methods (bodybuilding, clavicle lengthening, low bf) focus on making hips less visible
View attachment 152458

... woaw sad shit, i wear like a 42 in US measurement as jeans, and i've started gymaxxing, i though i could get somehow normal hips, and legs, and especially lost my genetically made love handle....

Shoulder implants or clavicle lengthening...gymcelling practically does nothing for shoulder width
😂😂😂😂LOL SHOULDER WİDTH İNCREASED AFTER 1 MONTH OF GYMCELLİNG WİTH SHİTTY DİET.
MUH GYM İS USELESS.
THIS İS THE BİGGEST COPE İN THE UNİVERSE

• +1
Reactions: birchman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
😂😂😂😂LOL SHOULDER WİDTH İNCREASED AFTER 1 MONTH OF GYMCELLİNG WİTH SHİTTY DİET.
MUH GYM İS USELESS.
THIS İS THE BİGGEST COPE İN THE UNİVERSE
I’m a monster...have been lifting for 6+ years

The shit is negligible...Better off working for a month or so and saving 15k of it to get clavicles lengthened..

They’ll gain more in 1 procedure than someone in the gym would for their whole life..

I’m a monster...have been lifting for 6+ years

The shit is negligible...Better off working for a month or so and saving 15k of it to get clavicles lengthened..

They’ll gain more in 1 procedure than someone in the gym would for their whole life..
Yea well for teens like me 15 k is not an option
+ gym also has many other benefits.
Unless your hips are REALLY wide.
My hips were same width as shoulders 1 month ago.Now the shoulders are way wider than hips .
Fat loss around hips +Shoulder width gain.
easy results

hip osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: WBC323