possible to reach 6ft+

LooksimENTER

LooksimENTER

Worried
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Posts
382
Reputation
241
my parents are 170 both im 178 at 15 is it possible i can reach 6ft?
 
trust me my parents are 150 and 179 and I’m 186cm it is possible but nutrition sleep and movement is what will get you there genetics alone won’t
 
trust me my parents are 150 and 179 and I’m 186cm it is possible but nutrition sleep and movement is what will get you there genetics alone won’t
yeah ik but my grandad was tall
 
  • +1
Reactions: nonolmaooo
yeah ik but my grandad was tall
my whole family is short only my grandfather was 188 and I probably got the height from him. my mothers side is not even pushing 5’3 at best. trust me your ceeling is higher than you think
 
Wonderful Wonderful
Wonderful

my whole family is short only my grandfather was 188 and I probably got the height from him. my mothers side is not even pushing 5’3 at best. trust me your ceeling is higher than you think
Wonderful
Wonderful
Wonderful
 
ur 178 at 15 with 170 parents ur literally already outgrowing ur mid parental height so genetic potential is there whether u hit 6ft comes down to bone age and if ur plates are fusing dont starve urself on dumb cuts fix ur sleep and pray u didnt hit ur peak early if u hit 183cm good for u if u cap out at 180cm it is what it is
 
we dont fucking know mate
 

Similar threads

PinToWinJim
Replies
3
Views
54
PinToWinJim
PinToWinJim
can i reach mtn
Replies
7
Views
77
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
37
India lover 52
I
AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
84
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
foidhunter69
Replies
1
Views
45
grymhackare
grymhackare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top