Possible way to fix an overbite naturally

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
I do know a way to potentially fix your overbite naturally. The majority of my overbite was due to my crooked canines which would block my jaw coming forward therefore prevent it from giving in length and making it recessed. My orthodontist gave me a retainer for orthodontic treatment on my lower jaw and I used it to push my canines even though that was not meant for it. I went from a 7mm to a 3.75mm. I recommend you buy a mouth guard so you can put it in your lower jaw and push your upper front maxilla for CCW Rotation. I am 15 by the way, so results may be different for you.

While you are doing this, I recommend you mew, and even though it may not work, it will allow you keep your lips sealed and nose breathe. Also make sure to supplement with proper nutrition as well. Get Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc supplement made by a company called "Nature's Bounty". Get Vitamin D3 5000 IU pack made by a company called "Bio Tech". And lastly get vitamin+k2+mk4+and+mk7, which is probably the most important nutrient because it uses calcium to actually add on to bone. The company for this supplement I recommend should be called "Bronson."

Where the mouth guard or retainer about 19 hours a day and make sure to chew mastic gum as well.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and currylightskin
this + mewing + bonesmashing + chin tucking + chewing + face pulling = Salludon

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Patient A, Deleted member 18159 and 1 other person
@Alexanderr

only let your back teeth touch lightly.

Mewing doesn't work at all past 12. You need to see an orthodontist if you actually want to get it fixed.

@Alexanderr
Why are you tagging @Alexanderr in your shitty thread?

You think you have made some groundbreaking discovery?? 🙄🙄

I am 15 by the way,
Retarded kids making accounts…

onto my ignore list with the other the retard kiddos, the curry retards and the useless faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Rt-Rust1
I do know a way to potentially fix your overbite naturally. The majority of my overbite was due to my crooked canines which would block my jaw coming forward therefore prevent it from giving in length and making it recessed. My orthodontist gave me a retainer for orthodontic treatment on my lower jaw and I used it to push my canines even though that was not meant for it. I went from a 7mm to a 3.75mm. I recommend you buy a mouth guard so you can put it in your lower jaw and push your upper front maxilla for CCW Rotation. I am 15 by the way, so results may be different for you.

While you are doing this, I recommend you mew, and even though it may not work, it will allow you keep your lips sealed and nose breathe. Also make sure to supplement with proper nutrition as well. Get Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc supplement made by a company called "Nature's Bounty". Get Vitamin D3 5000 IU pack made by a company called "Bio Tech". And lastly get vitamin+k2+mk4+and+mk7, which is probably the most important nutrient because it uses calcium to actually add on to bone. The company for this supplement I recommend should be called "Bronson."

Where the mouth guard or retainer about 19 hours a day and make sure to chew mastic gum as well.
i have slit crowding in incisor next to the canine and my teeth is lil bit prominent like Jordan barrett with i think make my chin not much prominent so this mewing can fix it?bc i dont want to wear braces

so you would want to push your canine out or in, in the case where you your front teeth go outwards cause the upper lip seeming to go out farther than lower lip (also due to jaw recession)