POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX IPD/CLOSE SET EYES NATURALLY? [IPDCELS GTFIH]

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death
Ok so first of all i know most of you say muh thumbpulling is cope and muh mewing world course doesnt work, but im not gonna risk my fucking life for an OBO FUCKING RETARDS

I havent seen anyone commenting on mewing world course lesson 12.

I'll post the results of the russian chick. (i know its a different angle im not retarded, still a significant change)

Screenshot 2023 01 14 182441

Ok so how do you do this exercise?

The point of this exercise is to open the metopic suture, so firstly like every other lesson is to relax the middle palatine to make bone mobility easier.

Screenshot 2023 01 15 112829

Screenshot 2023 01 15 113313
Screenshot 2023 01 15 113516
Screenshot 2023 01 15 113533

I KNOW IT LOOKS RETARDED, but...

Im certain that doing this exercise + expanding the palate with thumbpulling or MSE + constant chewing over the years will fix 90% of close set eye cases.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765, Deleted member 25339, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Brother I know you don’t want to hear this but as someone who also suffers from the accursed ipd pill:

The sooner you can accept you’re gonna need the osteotomy to ascend the sooner you can start taking action to make it a reality.

You‘re going to regret spending all this time desperately hoping mewing will change your bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
Brother I know you don’t want to hear this but as someone who also suffers from the accursed ipd pill:

The sooner you can accept you’re gonna need the osteotomy to ascend the sooner you can start taking action to make it a reality.

You‘re going to regret spending all this time desperately hoping mewing will change your bone structure.
Did you even read the post/ tried other techniques?

Ik mewing doesn't fix ipd jfl

I saw a post regarding eyebrow length and how we percieve ipd. It’s not gonna change ur ipd but if u got close set eyes, longer outer eyebrows and shorter inner eyebrows are better.

The closer your eyebrows are, the worse it will make ur ipd, sucks tbh bcs long downturned inner eyebrows are good af

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 22381 and 1 other person
Did you even read the post/ tried other techniques?

Ik mewing doesn't fix ipd jfl
The moment I read “mewing world course lesson 12” told me all I needed to know.

I will reiterate:

mewing, thumbpulling, bonesmashing, and any other variety is nothing but poorcel cope. If you are done with puberty the only legitimate softmaxes are weight loss and skincare. The sooner you can get past the cope the better

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing and Ape101
I saw a post regarding eyebrow length and how we percieve ipd. It’s not gonna change ur ipd but if u got close set eyes, longer outer eyebrows and shorter inner eyebrows are better.

The closer your eyebrows are, the worse it will make ur ipd, sucks tbh bcs long downturned inner eyebrows are good af
This. Eyebrows and curtains hairstyle are the best ways to fraud ipd

I will reiterate:

mewing, thumbpulling, bonesmashing, and any other variety is nothing but poorcel cope. If you are done with puberty the only legitimate softmaxes are weight loss and skincare. The sooner you can get past the cope the better
dude I'm not gonna waste thousands of dollars for a 50/50 chance of dying

literally what I hate most about muh whitepill techniques don't work is that I'm 100% certain you haven't tried them and been consistent

and obv if you are +25 year oldcel this is gonna take a fuck ton of time

dude I'm not gonna waste thousands of dollars for a 50/50 chance of dying

literally what I hate most about muh whitepill techniques don't work is that I'm 100% certain you haven't tried them and been consistent

and obv if you are +25 year oldcel this is gonna take a fuck ton of time
If you were serious about researching you would find multiple threads on this site discussing that very issue. OBO is not life threatening if done subcranially and especially if performed for small cosmetic movements on adult patients.

I know I can’t change your mind on this instantly but this will be the last time I stress this: you are WASTING your time and effort with these bullshit whitepill techniques. It’s part of the blackpill that changing your looks significantly is going to be very costly and time consuming with results not always guaranteed. I know you want a cheap easy way out but I’m sorry dude that isn’t how this world works. But no, please continue to fucking pull on your forehead and hope it changes your orbital box positioning…

I’m trying to help you man.

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing and Alexanderr
some say mse increased ipd, i think it must because its literally stretching the sutures apart like 10mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Ragnar
Assuming there is a method of IPD increase through the frontal/metopic suture, it would only work in a minority of people. The metopic suture typically fuses within 3-9 months, but can persist in a small percentage of adults.

If you were serious about researching you would find multiple threads on this site discussing that very issue. OBO is not life threatening if done subcranially and especially if performed for small cosmetic movements on adult patients.

I know I can’t change your mind on this instantly but this will be the last time I stress this: you are WASTING your time and effort with these bullshit whitepill techniques. It’s part of the blackpill that changing your looks significantly is going to be very costly and time consuming with results not always guaranteed. I know you want a cheap easy way out but I’m sorry dude that isn’t how this world works. But no, please continue to fucking pull on your forehead and hope it changes your orbital box positioning…

I’m trying to help you man.
My ipd is not that noticeable, so I'll try to do everything to fix it naturally and not go surgery route.
Also, it's literally just 10 Min daily max to do these exercises, so not much time wasted lmao

That Russian chick is hot af
And jfl at the results it has barely any difference just have longer brows to give an illusion of longer ipd

• +1
Reactions: crerea and pcmaxing

I will reiterate:

thumbpulling works my bones are like play do i accidentally slept of my side of face aftwr montsh of sleeping with my temple on arm (that woke me up soon actually im ascended wtf ) and that side of the palate was shaped inwards a little bit do i put it back but it pushes it at an angle u cant thumbpull and like my pfl is longer in that side from that tho im 15 tho and normal thumbpulling had made my maxilla dogmaxxed

thumbpulling works my bones are like play do i accidentally slept of my side of face aftwr montsh of sleeping with my temple on arm (that woke me up soon actually im ascended wtf ) and that side of the palate was shaped inwards a little bit do i put it back but it pushes it at an angle u cant thumbpull and like my pfl is longer in that side from that tho im 15 tho and normal thumbpulling had made my maxilla dogmaxxed
bro learn punctuation jfl

Assuming there is a method of IPD increase through the frontal/metopic suture, it would only work in a minority of people. The metopic suture typically fuses within 3-9 months, but can persist in a small percentage of adults.
so you cannot make the bone malleable to open the suture for most people?

so you cannot make the bone malleable to open the suture for most people?
Yes. Even if the suture is open, I’m not sure how this technique would do anything.

Beyond retarded

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 22381
ipd widens
I don’t know bro it looks the same. You can’t really draw definitive conclusions like that even if it did appear wider if the conditions are not the same. You can widen your IPD by simply looking in the distance vs looking at something close to your face

My ipd is not that noticeable, so I'll try to do everything to fix it naturally and not go surgery route.
Also, it's literally just 10 Min daily max to do these exercises, so not much time wasted lmao
If that's the case then best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar

welp good thing i have a wipe ipd

Wait up is this from that interperol thumb pulling shit that’s advertized everywhere?

Did you avtually buy the course? Lmao I thought shit was a scam

Or is this something else

Dumbest fucking shit ive ever heard

The instructions they write are a little hard to understaned. Can someone reexplain what mewing world means.