bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
3675695 1696153396341

My before side profile
3675696 1696153404562

My after bimax side profile

Difference:

The diference in lower jaw/chin projection is 8mm I think.

Also I did a occlusal plane test by smiling and taking a side profile shot and then measuring the angle my upper teeth make. It came back 13-16 deg (my canines are long and sharp). I don't have gummy smile btw
My current jaw measurements:
mandible length (gonion to mid chin w flexible tape measure): 12.7cm
3cm ramus from (ear lobe to gonion)
6.95cm total ramus length:

What Im hoping I get from the bimax ccw:

Fix droopy nosetip, reduce philtrum size by couple mms
Fix downward growth by making mandible more parallel to floor
Get more lower jaw/chin projection
Fix ramus asymmetry (left ramus is 1cm shorter, more downgrown)
Fix jaw assyemtries (I think I have facial torsion)

@RealSurgerymax @WanderingBurro @SixCRY

• +1
Reactions: anticel and reptiles

I have something like this. My ramus on left side is shorter, the gonion is higher up giving appearance of wider jaw on left side, left side looks more defined compared to right side bloated for reason too

Attachments

• 3675844_1696158233777.png
    3675844_1696158233777.png
    485 KB · Views: 0
  • 3675843_1696158227152.png
    3675843_1696158227152.png
    493.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3675842_1696158213116.png
    3675842_1696158213116.png
    973.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 24770
side profile im tryna achieve. see how they both have short ramus like me. I would need a CCW of the mandible to achieve this and get forward growth of mandible. That would make my ramus longer and diagonal.

Attachments

• 3675809_1696157471476.png
    3675809_1696157471476.png
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3675812_1696157503083.png
    3675812_1696157503083.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 0
@HarrierDuBois @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
Looks fairly achievable imo.
thanks. It kinda looks doable with genio/jaw implants too but idk if i should take that route. I mean my bite is perfect, I can mew proerply and automatic mewing in sleep + nose breathing.

thanks. It kinda looks doable with genio/jaw implants too but idk if i should take that route. I mean my bite is perfect, I can mew proerply and automatic mewing in sleep + nose breathing.
I think you could get dogmaxxed considering the facial convexity angle in the after. @SurgeryEnjoyer measure it.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I think you could get dogmaxxed considering the facial convexity angle in the after. @SurgeryEnjoyer measure it.
Just from the picture alone id definitely looks that way. Can’t do it anymore, the app i used called “imagemeter” is not on iPhone.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and bobsmith03
this side profile is slightly looking up btw.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
bimax, original, sliding genio

@SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

This is a more slight chin tuck angle side profile

Attachments

• sliding genio + rhino + lip line drawing.png
    sliding genio + rhino + lip line drawing.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • original line drawing.png
    original line drawing.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bimax + genio + rhino line drawing.png
    bimax + genio + rhino line drawing.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
bimax, original, sliding genio

@SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois

This is a more slight chin tuck angle side profile
Is your chin too tall ? Even after the bimax it still looks like you have a good amount of downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Is your chin too tall ? Even after the bimax it still looks like you have a good amount of downward growth.
my chin is small actually. I have a weak unprojected chin from lack of forward mandible grwoth

• +1
my chin is small actually. I have a weak unprojected chin from lack of forward mandible grwoth
I strongly suggest jaw angles to lower your gonial angle. Will give a much more natural looking side profile.

I strongly suggest jaw angles to lower your gonial angle. Will give a much more natural looking side profile.
jaw angles? do you mean jaw implants. and shall I get these after bimax ccw?

• +1

this is a more obvious rotation. the mandible is more parralel to floor

jaw angles? do you mean jaw implants. and shall I get these after bimax ccw?
Yes, you usually get them 8-12 months after bimax to let the mandible heal. And looks like you’re gonna need them.

The cut in the mandible is done below the ramus, so that wouldn't affect it.

Yes, you usually get them 8-12 months after bimax to let the mandible heal. And looks like you’re gonna need them.
thanks. Yeah ill look into it, I kinda like sean o pry, barrets side profile. It would look off if my ramus is tall and my mandible is long, I think there is a ideal ratio to this

• +1
The cut in the mandible is done below the ramus, so that wouldn't affect it.
but it can still lengthen ramus right? does a bimax ccw reduce this mandible to floor angle? I need to reduce it by 10-15 degrees

View attachment 2464373
I have something like this. My ramus on left side is shorter, the gonion is higher up giving appearance of wider jaw on left side, left side looks more defined compared to right side bloated for reason too
I have this same shit what to do to fix it bro

I have this same shit what to do to fix it bro
fr bro I think its a bimax ccw, then probably implants but u might get into uncanny territory.

check out my post to find out why:

since ur only moving lower maxilla, the upper maxilla gets left behind (lefort 2 and 3 region). so you need implants to make it look natural

thanks. Yeah ill look into it, I kinda like sean o pry, barrets side profile. It would look off if my ramus is tall and my mandible is long, I think there is a ideal ratio to this
There undoubtedly is, i just think yours is objectively too high.

fr bro I think its a bimax ccw, then probably implants but u might get into uncanny territory.

since ur only moving lower maxilla, the upper maxilla gets left behind (lefort 2 and 3 region). so you need implants to make it look natural
I think doing it will cuck you

There undoubtedly is, i just think yours is objectively too high.
I see bimax ccw can increase ramus height. I need to increase it by 3cm to fit the 5:7 ratio. my occulus plane angle is 14 degree too

@howtoloooksmax?

• Love it
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
@howtoloooksmax?
really appreciate it. good thread and i have the exact same issues with the similar situation. gl with money maxing for bimax. I have yet to properly research about jaw implants, but please tag me again if you find something related to this.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
really appreciate it. good thread and i have the exact same issues with the similar situation. gl with money maxing for bimax. I have yet to properly research about jaw implants, but please tag me again if you find something related to this.
yeah I think I prob need to get bimax to mainly fix asymmetry in jaw tbh. my ramus is 1cm shorter on left which is major assymetry

• Love it
yeah I think I prob need to get bimax to mainly fix asymmetry in jaw tbh. my ramus is 1cm shorter on left which is major assymetry
yea, for me, rammus on one side is bigger than the other, but a large reason is recessed bones and a bit downward growth ... i dream of the day I have enough saved for a CCW bimax. any idea on how much yours gonna cost?

yea, for me, rammus on one side is bigger than the other, but a large reason is recessed bones and a bit downward growth ... i dream of the day I have enough saved for a CCW bimax. any idea on how much yours gonna cost?
no clue i havent started looking for surgeons and that. im more looking forward to getting nano fat grafts on eye area + gymmaxxing to get leaner

my problem. Something like this will help. the 3rd pic is my issue I have. my right jaw is developed while left one is fucked. gives me facial torsion

for me my right side of face is wider. right ramus is longer. right gonion is lower set.

chin wing if im not bimax canditate, but will have to see how much u can extend with chin wing or jaw implants.

• Love it
It’s possible but it’s not an easy case, because you need almost only rotation and almost 0 advancement. Most surgeons will overadvance you and dogmaxx you.

A top surgeon can do what you want for sure.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
It’s possible but it’s not an easy case, because you need almost only rotation and almost 0 advancement. Most surgeons will overadvance you and dogmaxx you.

A top surgeon can do what you want for sure.
damn i never thought of that.

what about this:

no clue i havent started looking for surgeons and that. im more looking forward to getting nano fat grafts on eye area + gymmaxxing to get leaner

View attachment 2486887View attachment 2486888View attachment 2486889
my problem. Something like this will help. the 3rd pic is my issue I have. my right jaw is developed while left one is fucked. gives me facial torsion

View attachment 2486893

for me my right side of face is wider. right ramus is longer. right gonion is lower set.

chin wing if im not bimax canditate, but will have to see how much u can extend with chin wing or jaw implants.
is facial torsion easy fix with bimax?

dogmaxx doesn't look good on guys too will def need to watch out for that

this illustration is good.

damn i never thought of that.

what about this:

is facial torsion easy fix with bimax?

this illustration is good.

Facial torsion is not easy at all but it is routinely done by top surgeons.

Basically, bimax is exactly the right surgery to address your concerns. But you have to watch out because your case is not the standard case. You need to choose a top surgeon who will only perform rotation and fix the asymmetry without advancing you. The surgery won’t be cheap, but listen to me: if you aren’t going to go to a top surgeon, just DON’T do it because they will mess you up.

Facial torsion is not easy at all but it is routinely done by top surgeons.

Basically, bimax is exactly the right surgery to address your concerns. But you have to watch out because your case is not the standard case. You need to choose a top surgeon who will only perform rotation and fix the asymmetry without advancing you. The surgery won’t be cheap, but listen to me: if you aren’t going to go to a top surgeon, just DON’T do it because they will mess you up.
who is top surgeon for something like this? and should I consult with @RealSurgerymax first?

Is dr paul coceancig good?

I think the cost is like $25k for a good surgeon. I don't wanna get botched so not gonna take risks.

View attachment 2486887View attachment 2486888View attachment 2486889

View attachment 2486893

yea I also have facial torsion, probably a worse example than that image there and assymetrical. I could dm you my face if you'd like.
I'd be very surprised if I wasn't selected to do bimax, but the only thing that worries me is that I might get cucked since my bite is mostly fine, and a surgeon might refuse me then.

I think the cost is like $25k for a good surgeon. I don't wanna get botched so not gonna take risks.
Yea I was thinking around the same ballpark, but I've seen some cases where ramieri charges like 40-50k, not including all the other expenses. It would just depress me having to wait/work till my mid twenties to get it.

Bimax can achieve far more dramatic results lmao

Any bandaid procedure like an implant or filler will always risk being uncanny because the actual issue causing the aesthetic deficiency is not being corrected, only camouflaged - the issue being sub-optimal alignment and positioning of the jaws most of the time. So a face following these procedures won't actually have solved their problem by altering bone.

The issue of the maxilla and mandible being too far ahead of the cheekbones is something that I think would only matter in extreme cases. For example, O'Pry has flat cheekbones. In any case, it's something that should only be considered after a bimax. The surgery should always be the first source of treatment, then followed by things such as implants et cetera. The majority of people have this the wrong way around in treating bimax (or any osteotomy to the skull) as a last resort.

Regarding dogmaxxing as a potential consequence of the procedure, it is worth considering that cases like yours (and mine) involving asymmetrical maxillae will logically require asymmetrical advancement as well, so you shouldn't be frightened by a large advancement considering that the more deficient side of the maxilla will have to come forward more to meet the more forward side.
Because of the nature of the facial asymmetry, I believe the 'bigger' side will also require correction by shortening the midface via a higher LeFort line on that side which creates room for the smaller side to expand. The flaring out of the ramus on both sides should create the desired symmetry. The smaller side has a more inward gonion, therefore it's true length is quite hidden, whereas the larger side will display the full length of the ramus due to more flaring. I noticed this trying to morph myself with gonion implants as a camouflage: it actually worsened asymmetry and set the smaller side's gonion lower from a true orientation of the skull. Again, this displays the uselessness of such camouflage cosmetic procedures.