Possibly goes to the gym with an instagram (small)celeb

Should I?

• No, you shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Found a girl on Tinder who looks quite similar to a girl that goes to the gym I go to... and it says here that she lives less than 1km away from me.

She has 13.900 followers on Instagram, have seen her talking to other girls at the gym before, so she's probably NT and extroverted as well.

2 days ago she was exercising next to me, and even asked me if she was disturbing me or smt, if it was fine for her to exercise next to me, and I just said "yeah, it's fine".

Now I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to try initiating a convo with her the next time I see her at the gym, I just don't know how (since it's uncommon for me to cold approach foids).

But, on the other hand, there's a part of my brain thinking that might be a bad idea, if she didn't like me on Tinder yet that means she probably don't find me attractive enough for her...

Should I try to cold approach her?

Has anyone ever said that you look like gypsy crusader, Bvnny?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny and galego123
show her your tik tok videos

lol no one on instagram is a celery. they're just poser faggots who think they're famous and matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 16984
Update: discovered that she is indeed the girl that goes to the gym I go to.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and currylightskin
Fuark bro, you're slaying hard
Every new thread= new girl

I'm mirin hard bruh

yeah i also saw a girl with a PERFECT ass , probably an insta whore jfl

Update: saw her today talking to a nerdy mutt that joined the gym last week, it seems like she is quite friendly (no way she has any romantic interest in that nigga, the guy is fat and ugly)...

At least now I know that, if I try talking to her and she rejects me, she is gonna try to do that in a "nice" way... to not brutally hurt my feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18776
Found a girl on Tinder who looks quite similar to a girl that goes to the gym I go to... and it says here that she lives less than 1km away from me.

She has 13.900 followers on Instagram, have seen her talking to other girls at the gym before, so she's probably NT and extroverted as well.

2 days ago she was exercising next to me, and even asked me if she was disturbing me or smt, if it was fine for her to exercise next to me, and I just said "yeah, it's fine".

Now I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to try initiating a convo with her the next time I see her at the gym, I just don't know how (since it's uncommon for me to cold approach foids).

But, on the other hand, there's a part of my brain thinking that might be a bad idea, if she didn't like me on Tinder yet that means she probably don't find me attractive enough for her...

Should I try to cold approach her?
Do it chad nothing bad will happen worse case soft rejection :popcorn: