Post 6.5psl people

do you have pics of him?

Images 20

Download

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
See this is what I'm talking about, After 6.5 psl it gets very hard to rate people. He does look good though.

What? just use comparasion, good looking people will have similar traits

Oliver Cheshire during the Asaf Ganot fashion show during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall 2015

You are probably thinking in pheno...

no way dude, the guy couldn't even do well on tinder

? Are you joking? someone make a tinder experiment and he did well asf, is in this forum just search.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
J9nMNFL

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2227
What? just use comparasion, good looking people will have similar traits

View attachment 134875

You are probably thinking in pheno...
Like I don't find the dude you posted any more or less attractive than the 6.5psl dudes that were posted on here.

? Are you joking? someone make a tinder experiment and he did well asf, is in this forum just search.
Do you srsly believe that guy is a 7.7 psl? srs?

SRS?

• +1
Do you srsly believe that guy is a 7.7 psl? srs?

SRS?

He is, looks like a DC Character, you probably think that Bateman mogs win lmao.
him*

He is, looks like a DC Character, you probably think that Bateman mogs win lmao.

7.7/8 is legit mm tier.

if he was a 7.7 PSL trust me, he wouldn't be posting on looksmax.me nlgga...

• +1
Thought you were smart but you are actualy an idiot. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO TALK TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE US? DO YOU THINK WHEN MEASURING HEIGHT, THEY ASK EVEY FUCKING PERSON IN THE COUNTRY? NO, THEY HAVE SAMPLE SIZES.
Then talk about sample sizes instead of generalizing. I don't know why you aspies claim every group of people prefers so and so because a limited number does. Flawed logic.

7.7/8 is legit mm tier.

View attachment 134880View attachment 134881

Wow you are so smarter, if you are this smart tell me why you think that the guy in the right mogs Defiant

Also you are seriously telling me that this guy is below 7?

Images 14

In this pic he mogs the guy that you posted jfl...

He has the aspie look in his face

t tell me why you think that the guy in the right mogs Defiant

Better zygos
better lower third,
better eye area,
better lips,

etc

you honestly think defiant mogs a known male model that females wet themselves over?

cmon bruh

Better zygos
better lower third,
better eye area,
better lips,

etc

you honestly think defiant mogs a known male model that females wet themselves over?

cmon bruh

This thread is so dumb but ok.

You said "

Aristomenis kapak resmi

• +1
It’s me!!!! Astro!!!

7.7/8 is legit mm tier.

You just constricted yourself at saiyng model tier, model don't mean 7.5 + for example

Charlie James The Model Wall FTAPE 01

You will really say that this guy mogs Defiant?
Better zygos
better lower third,
better eye area,
better lips,

etc

cmon bruh

Better bones don't mean better looking or more aesthetics, for this you need structure too, and i need too say more?

Images 15

Images 14

Defiant Soul obviously mogs Tyler and Tyler don't really have better bones, you are just cherry picking pics to refute me, but not in this time, also, by your logic Tyler mogs Chico Haha

Original 2

Ok, now how you guys @Dope @Cheekbones

Will cope?

You just constricted yourself at saiyng model tier, model don't mean 7.5 + for example

View attachment 134898

You will really say that this guy mogs Defiant?

Better bones don't mean better looking or more aesthetics, for this you need structure too, and i need too say more?

View attachment 134899

View attachment 134900

Defiant Soul obviously mogs Tyler and Tyler don't really have better bones, you are just cherry picking pics to refute me, but not in this time, also, by your logic Tyler mogs Chico Haha

View attachment 134902

Ok, now how you guys @Dope @Cheekbones

Will cope?

defiant has worse harmony than Tyler lol,
He deadass looks like an aspie serial killer (and not in a good way).
By “male model” tier you know what I mean by that. Top male models. You are obviously just picking at word choice jfl

defiant has worse harmony than Tyler lol,
He deadass looks like an aspie serial killer (and not in a good way).
By “male model” tier you know what I mean by that. Top male models. You are obviously just picking at word choice jfl

Even TOP MM and Famous will be mogged by others, again, you said about bigger bones better so ok

Download

Images 16

Famous Top Male Models that "make girls wet" (you mean you wet right?) don't mean nothing

893bc16e ae4f 430e a3e3 070c836d2dd2

Elias is not famous, by PSL standards he would be considered better looking than O'Pry yet, but O'Pry still much more famous

Sean opry 1

And you just constricted yourself again saiyng about looking like a Serial killer aspie is a bad

4a24563384823decb653db7a0a5961ae

Serial Killer pheno is the best.
Tyler looks like a cuck and is mogged by Defiant lmao

Attachments

• 167174-500w.jpg
    167174-500w.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 17
And you just constricted yourself again saiyng about looking like a Serial killer aspie is a bad

read what i said , "aspie serial killer (and not in a good way). "
Famous Top Male Models that "make girls wet" (you mean you wet right?) don't mean nothing
It's ironic that u say that. Looking at your past posts you obsess and jack off to the uncanny valley aspie tier male models that flat out look
alien and weird asf.

Again, defiant is not 7.7/8 PSL
he is 6.3 MAX

him vs a PSL 8

F766226cb7ab2018749e356955f54c5f

Defiant Soul mogs this guy, more squared chin, better eyes, better eyebrows, better mouth, also it's a selfie vs professional pic lmao, didn't read the rest because of too much Bluepill stuff etc bye and go cope better another time.
Images 14

Also you already contradicted yourself saiyng about 8 PSL, when i said 7.7 PSL you said "Top male model tier" and posted Tyler Maher, maybe Defiant Soul is not 7.7 but never ever get close of being below 7, you are just coping so go sleep coping with the angels.

Last edited:

• JFL

Bro i don't care about this (he still mogs and i said why), but you still here coping and already don't said why Defiant Soul is not above of 7, i just want answers i can fight all time and i will win so ok now say why and i will let you alone.

Defiant Soul mogs this guy, more squared chin, better eyes, better eyebrows, better mouth, also it's a selfie vs professional pic lmao, didn't read the rest because of too much Bluepill stuff etc bye and go cope better another time.
View attachment 134935
Also you already contradicted yourself saiyng about 8 PSL, when i said 7.7 PSL you said "Top male model tier" and posted Tyler Maher, maybe Defiant Soul is not 7.7 but never ever get close of being below 7, you are just coping so go sleep coping with the angels.
I think he looks wierd as well. Probably because of fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bro i don't care about this (he still mogs and i said why), but you still here coping and already don't said why Defiant Soul is not above of 7, i just want answers i can fight all time and i will win so ok now say why and i will let you alone.
lol I don’t feel like arguing especially after that shit u said lol. Anyways idrc anymore, believe what u want tbh I’m not gonna change your mind bro.

• JFL

• Love it
I think he looks wierd as well. Probably because of fwhr

Well, is the comical looks, he looks unreal like a DC Character, and it's probably because of exaggerated features and too much hunter eyes.

• +1
Well, is the comical looks, he looks unreal like a DC Character, and it's probably because of exaggerated features and too much hunter eyes.
And this is what I'm talking about. If someone who was a whole pl point below the rating you gave him, bot were on tinder, they'd get equal matches. There's a point of diminishing results really.

• +1
And this is what I'm talking about. If someone who was a whole pl point below the rating you gave him, bot were on tinder, they'd get equal matches. There's a point of diminishing results really.

Yes but that's why is better to rate only going to 7 not 10, was what i said even TOP MM can mogs other Top Male Models, when comes to say only about face so the better most important features win.

D1e6d429809bcf17d36dedb6b464d55a

Francisco Lachowski s spectacular ANIMALE modelling sparks film talk 830916518

Sean mogs because of eyes and bigger chin.

Attachments

• images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Male-models-francisco-lachowski_400x550.jpg
    Male-models-francisco-lachowski_400x550.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Yes but that's why is better to rate only going to 7 not 10, was what i said even TOP MM can mogs other Top Male Models, when comes to say only about face so the better most important features win.

View attachment 134950

View attachment 134956

Sean mogs because of eyes and bigger chin.
what you said made me realise. its alot about the look you are going for but also your own phenotype that people rate others at
not what you just said rn but before

• +1
I don't think the color of one's skin has an impact on one's rating, unless it's coupled with a unique feature, like blue/green eyes on a brown male. But for the most part it's cope, the idea that the average European mogs the average Indian just because of "superior" coloring is ridiculous. I don't think whites look better than non-whites. Only racists do.
Cope or rope son
1 f2XrwNtOkGf6840871tuxA

1*f2XrwNtOkGf6840871tuxA.png

• +1
That's not valid because non white races on average are less attractive lol. But I do agree that darker skin is considered less aesthetic.

That's true but woman still being racist.

Woman still like BBC even being below avarage face
Woman still like K-Pop bands.

• +1
Cumskin cope. Not everyone is a racist dickhead boyo :)

Racist cope.
Ignoring skin tone, european skulls on average have better orbitals, malar positioning and browridges than skulls of other races. There is great variation within people of the same race however so there are many exceptions.
Skulls

• +1