Post a Model that resembles your face

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Bronze
I'll start obviously. Out of all the models I've seen this guy closely resembles me.

Attachments

• 25016683_485141735219255_1582849294304542720_n(1).jpg
    25016683_485141735219255_1582849294304542720_n(1).jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 200
  • stubble.jpg
    stubble.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 200
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, LDNPari, FaceandHFD and 8 others
looks nothing like u

I look like a black version of the model you posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and mido the slayer
i heard lachowski many times. but i look like river in this photo.

Screenshot 6
river-phoenix.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy and Vitruvian
I don’t look like anyone

Even my own family, I’m one of the kind

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Pietrosiek
Maybe you are mixed between native/spanish tbh
I don't have Hispanic roots, so far I know that I have bits of European, Arabic, Black and Asian. I need to do a 23 and me test to see whole

I don't have Hispanic roots, so far I know that I have bits of European, Arabic, Black and Asian. I need to do a 23 and me test to see whole
Ancestry.me is more accurate

I was like 75% European - 13% African - rest native American (Taino) which are the sexiest Native Americans unlike them Mexicans LMAO

Actually my mom has been confused for being Spanish or Portuguese here and there but I dont know her entire genetic markup, she's 2-3rd generation European mixed with Asian
Ancestry.me is more accurate

I was like 75% European - 13% African - rest native American (Taino) which are the sexiest Native Americans unlike them Mexicans LMAO
I guess I'll do both lmao, need to save up

Really thinked about this but there really is none

Really thinked about this but there really is none
well its your fault for looking at male models

look at female oned and you will quickly find your match

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
well its your fault for looking at male models

look at female oned and you will quickly find your match
I know im too gl to even compare to mm's need to compare to supermodels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2486

Attachments

• DDF3FD67-6DAB-4992-A5DA-745A39A0574F.gif
    DDF3FD67-6DAB-4992-A5DA-745A39A0574F.gif
    2 MB · Views: 98
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 656
I don't know any model besides Barrett and lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I don’t look like anyone

Even my own family, I’m one of the kind
same and also Girls tell me i have smth special about me in terms of looks but none can tell what

I'll start obviously. Out of all the models I've seen this guy closely resembles me.
This is for thinking you look better then me subhuman filth. You loook nothing like him. You don’t even share the same nail color as him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 206, Salludon and 1 other person
Whats his name?
Looks like me

Marcello Alvarez

This is for thinking you look better then me subhuman filth. You loook nothing like him. You don’t even share the same nail color as him

You know damn well everyone mogs you here, if you couldn't beat Mexicancel who I brutally mog what makes you honestly think that you can compete with a Spanish breed like me?

Curries auto lose to me no matter how hard they cope.

Came back after eating some food to a bunch of curries hating on me again. This site is dominated by Curries, back then it used to be whites when it was first made as an OG member and the creator of the Ratings SUB aka me.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Marcello Alvarez

You know damn well everyone mogs you here, if you couldn't beat Mexicancel who I brutally mog what makes you honestly think that you can compete with a Spanish breed like me?

Curries auto lose to me no matter how hard they cope.

Came back after eating some food to a bunch of curries hating on me again. This site is dominated by Curries, back then it used to be whites when it was first made as an OG member and the creator of the Ratings SUB aka me.
The only way to ascend now is to put a bag over your head .

we have the same nutsack and amount of testicles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gebirgscel and BigBoy
you both use iPhone but you use back camera and he use front camera, pretty damn close

Jonah Hill

Attachments

• jonah-hill-has-pink-hair-web.jpg
    jonah-hill-has-pink-hair-web.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 14
1116993-500w.jpg

Download 18

If I would be a chad, I would be a mix between them, and maybe Tyler Maher

JFL looks like 2 completely different species

Great gandy why did you curse me when you made creation I even belived on your sons chico the heavenly son and even the Holy barret and yet you still cursed ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Great gandy why did you curse me when you made creation I even belived on your sons chico the heavenly son and even the Holy barret and yet you still cursed ngl
I made a mistake and put all your points in sense of humour so this was your division
Looks = 0
Sense of humour = 100
Tbhngldedsrs

I made a mistake and put all your points in sense of humour so this was your division
Looks = 0
Sense of humour = 100
Tbhngldedsrs

I'll still pray to you gandy hope to meet you in the kingdom

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Looks = 0
Sense of humour = 100
Tbhngldedsrs

The book of gandy genesis

Genesis 1:1

In the begging Gandy created the heaven's and the earth and the the earth was without form and void and the spirit of gandy moved across the waters and Gandy said let their be light and their was light he separated the light from the darkness his son the light was called chico his dual counter part the dark barret he called the light good and the dark bad.

genesis 1:2

He created plants and life forms from the fish of the sea the fowl of the air and the beasts of the field he created all things he let all things evolve like a master clock work maker.

Genesis 1:3

These are the day's he worked to create all of creation day 1 he made all of the natural law's in nature.

Day 2 he made the land and sea habitable for life.

Day 3 he created plants and gave them a function to serve the environment.

Day 4 he created the animal's and gave them a function he created dualistic order between the animal kingdom he prescribed onto them a consciousness.

Day 5 he separated the light and darkness.

Day 6 he made interfered in creation to create human beings.

Day 7 we had the first man and women.

These are the ages of our creation.

Genesis 1:4

He made a garden called EDEN and placed the 2 evolved apes chad and stacy in the garden gave them the conception of free will and he gave them higher reasoning his 1 commandment was to act higher and not carnal and so that was what happened until stacy got bored of chad and bounced over into fucking the dogs and so the sin of bestiality occurred.

Genesis 1:5

The sin was realized by chad and so in response he too committed this vial sin and in so doing the great Gandy grew pissed and he cursed Chad and Stacy for the chad he made sure some of his children would become subhuman's while for the stacy he made them hypergamous by nature never finding happiness he made them cruel by nature and in so doing he cursed the human race until the end day's of humanity.

a tribute to the great Gandy @Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman