Post a picture of your Ideal chad (He must have similar traits to you)

NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Bronze
tumblr_p4weelJmOg1rd036vo1_500.jpg

This guy has similar facial features to me, so I'll go with dude right here. We shares the same height, facial genetics, arch eyebrows, skin tone, etc. I just lacked his body and that fashion maxxed straight hair. It's so over for curlycels. We have to be realistic with the Chads we want to become, so pick one that shares similar traits to you. That way, you will have an ideal focus on how you will "MOST" likely look like are looks maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 6401

This guy has similar facial features to me, so I'll go with dude right here. We shares the same height, facial genetics, arch eyebrows, skin tone, etc. I just lacked his body and that fashion maxxed straight hair. It's so over for curlycels. We have to be realistic with the Chads we want to become, so pick one that shares similar traits to you. That way, you will have an ideal focus on how you will "MOST" likely look like are looks maxxing.
I have wavy hair and believe I look better straight. I got keratin treatment which made it straight for 6 months and still is silky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tom Cruise maybe. He is not really Chad though but looks somewhat similar to me when I am not fat.

• +1
I have wavy hair and believe I look better straight. I got keratin treatment which made it straight for 6 months and still is silky.
Sounds like something I wiil do. Curly hair gets heavily mogged by guys who have straight hair.

• +1
This guy looks almost exactly like a "prettier" version of me - better skin tone, longer face, smaller lips, better nose. If I looked like this with my current height and frame, I think it would be good enough to override my avoidance and lack of social fluency.

51Hfq1MZRaL._SY355_.jpg

• +1
Sounds like something I wiil do. Curly hair gets heavily mogged by guys who have straight hair.
If you know a hair dresser you can get it done for 60$. The confidence and the time it saves me in the morning is unreal

• +1
Tom Cruise maybe. He is not really Chad though but looks somewhat similar to me when I am not fat.
His a low tier chad

• +1
Yeah, manlet though and family guy etc are mocking him for it...
atleast his fucking bitches at the end of the day

• +1
  • +1
The guy on my profile picture

• +1
pipe dream for me to ever think I will be as good looking as martin sensmeier, but we have same pheno:

MV5BMjM5OTk2NTc1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIyOTU3NDE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

• +1
i look like a blend between prime chico (not nearly as perfect tho lol) and cameron dallas (i've had a few people say i look like him). i could look like my sig if i had rhino, but it's unnecessary tbh

bro if you look like this at 6'6 i could not imagine the amount of pussy that would swarm you

• +1
I would say Dennis Oh. My features are slightly similar to his facial features and we're both half Asians who look slightly more Asian. Once I get rid of my acne ad hyperpigmentation hopefully I'll look at least more similar to my inspiration.
QJekAc
Dennis Oh 1
Dennis oh
MV5BMTg3ZjY1MmEtOWZmNS00Yzg4LWIzZTItYzUwMDYwN2E4YWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4NjYyODE V1

Attachments

• MV5BMTg3ZjY1MmEtOWZmNS00Yzg4LWIzZTItYzUwMDYwN2E4YWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4NjYyODE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTg3ZjY1MmEtOWZmNS00Yzg4LWIzZTItYzUwMDYwN2E4YWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4NjYyODE@._V1_.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Received 310493299720157

I would kill every human on earth to have his facial aesthetics and a 7ft+ height and frame. With perfect health and huge dick size as well of course.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
<-----

• +1
<--

• +1

His hair texture is wavy. Unless he makes them look think that with hair products (aka fake and gay)
With short wavy hair you can pull off straight hair hairstyles tho

• +1
My PFP I guess.

You know it was over before it began when you have no celebrity lookslikes.

Edit: why is it so easy to end up on the first page EVER of the forum JFL

Yeah, manlet though and family guy etc are mocking him for it...
Ok idk why im replying to post u made it 5 year before but seth green is literally 5 5 turbomanlet

inder bajwa, salliudon,

Jordan barrett
5c17b43df82c20eb424446947e6fecbd