post accutane/acne flushing

user373737

user373737

Diamond
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
1,323
Reputation
841
had severe cystic acne in January and took Accutane for about 6 months at around 40 mg/day. My acne cleared up, but I was left with PIE scars. Since then, my face has become unusually red, and my cheeks feel intensely hot in a way that feels different from normal blushing. I can sometimes even feel my heartbeat from my cheeks. The redness lasts much longer and is much more intense, especially during heavy gym sets or when lying down for a longer period of time.
I have been using azelaic acid and tretinoin for around 2 months now, not sure if that has anything to do with this.
Anyone know whats causing this?
 
had severe cystic acne in January and took Accutane for about 6 months at around 40 mg/day. My acne cleared up, but I was left with PIE scars. Since then, my face has become unusually red, and my cheeks feel intensely hot in a way that feels different from normal blushing. I can sometimes even feel my heartbeat from my cheeks. The redness lasts much longer and is much more intense, especially during heavy gym sets or when lying down for a longer period of time.
I have been using azelaic acid and tretinoin for around 2 months now, not sure if that has anything to do with this.
Anyone know whats causing this?
never heard of that tbh
go see a doctor bro
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
4
Views
24
nesnakomoy
N
chudletares
Replies
5
Views
45
chudletares
chudletares
sigma_67
Replies
2
Views
33
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
B
Replies
8
Views
41
henincel
henincel
anemoe
Replies
5
Views
43
anemoe
anemoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top