Post an example of a fat person with poor facial development

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I don't think they exist. There's a reason that fatcel=volcel & it's cause they all have top tier bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, subhuman incel and MiroslavBulldosex
FaceApp 1597519446154

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7651 and 9 others
OP has single digit iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, diggbicc, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
Johnny depp was chubby as a kid
i think that fat people develop great bones for a reason...

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chintuck22, Deleted member 11143 and 8 others
I noticed that too.
More specifically people who were fat when they were kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Lars, Hightwolf and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Lux
3520b220bd106dd5bc39987a20393424

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
I noticed that too.
More specifically people who were fat when they were kids.
I also noticed that people who were really skinny as kids have very good muscle genetics;

• +1
Reactions: Lux and JL~
i noticed the same thing tbh.
I heard someone say it's because the fat holds up your face to stop the downward growth jfl idk if that's actually possible or it was just a meme.
I also believe that it could deal with higher levels of estrogen. Maybe their faces develop for longer because estrogen closes growth plates later? So if you continue growing for longer maybe your face continues developing for longer. @WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lux and 1 other person
I heard someone say it's because the fat holds up your face to stop the downward growth jfl idk if that's actually possible or it was just a meme.
I also believe that it could deal with higher levels of estrogen. Maybe their faces develop for longer because estrogen closes growth plates later? So if you continue growing for longer maybe your face continues developing for longer. @WadlowMaxxing
probably just ensures no deficiencies/malnutrition. I think the idea of the fat guys developing the best bones is a meme. it's just a bigger change relatively when they finally get the weight off

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, lethal, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
estrogen actually closes them earlier but I think there's something to be said for fat people having better posture to support the extra weight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, MentalistKebab, Hightwolf and 1 other person
I was kinda fat as a kid and im recessed now

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
estrogen actually closes them earlier but I think there's something to be said for fat people having better posture to support the extra weight.
nah fat people chew so much and move so much food in their mouth with their tongues it's easy exercise for those muscles, they also consume so much protein and calories they have heightened igf-1. also when sleeping their fat probably so heavy it flattens their face either really wide or very forward grown.
tl;dr : they're basically natural chewers and mewers cause of all the food.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 756, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
nah fat people chew so much and move so much food in their mouth with their tongues it's easy exercise for those muscles, they also consume so much protein and calories they have heightened igf-1. also when sleeping their fat probably so heavy it flattens their face either really wide or very forward grown.
tl;dr : they're basically natural chewers and mewers cause of all the food.
I am proof

Fat before & during puberty = 90% chance of developing chad bones near the end of puberty. Fatcels are often volcels because of this unless they also developed autism. Most of them also end up having large frames and huge calves for some reason JFL.

254cfc0959a59f7d003eec0212c86ebc.jpg
l4hb04mxsir51.jpg
7saxn7dff9e11.png

lFC20SX.jpg
1564979201187-png.507927

Post-puberty fatcel volcels
losing-fat-face-change-1.png
ro7qcifc98831.png

Feminine bones but still was a fatcel volcel
ryOZ5Io.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 10987
Fat before & during puberty = 90% chance of developing chad bones near the end of puberty. Fatcels are often volcels because of this unless they also developed autism. Most of them also end up having large frames and huge calves for some reason JFL.

l4hb04mxsir51.jpg
7saxn7dff9e11.png

lFC20SX.jpg
View attachment 953982
1564979201187-png.507927

ro7qcifc98831.png

ryOZ5Io.png
No one looks good fat

l4hb04mxsir51.jpg
7saxn7dff9e11.png

lFC20SX.jpg
View attachment 953982
1564979201187-png.507927

ro7qcifc98831.png

ryOZ5Io.png
Lifefuel for me