post anyone in the replies and i will guess there age and not be off by more then 2 years

finn899

finn899

Kraken
literally post anybody my only rules are they cant have fake glow moisterizers or poducts /makeup that hide skin texture and folds (must be bare faced)and it has to be in natural lighting,if you want to make sure im not cheating make sure its not a celeb or somebody that i can reverse image search.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zenis
4 years total is too much, especially since you can mostly exclude under 14, i'd be impressed if you could get it within 2 years total

• +1
Reactions: finn899
thats such a bad example bc of the beard and lighting tbh,in your other pics i would said 19 but the beard fucks up the guess,btw i didnt mean to offend you ,you have mogger skin texture no noticable folds and a good hairline,if you shaved you would look closer to age

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
4 years total is too much, especially since you can mostly exclude under 14, i'd be impressed if you could get it within 2 years total
ok reply with any1 between the ages of 20-40

thats such a bad example bc of the beard and lighting tbh,in your other pics i would said 19 but the beard fucks up the guess,btw i didnt mean to offend you ,you have mogger skin texture no noticable folds and a good hairline,if you shaved you would look closer to age
Yea that was when I was 19 or 20 I think. Maybe even just turned 21. Now I’m 23

• +1
how old do i look in my avi

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
i can also tell you use tret and skin moisterizers
ye got a bit of the gay glow in it but it doesn’t look too bad because at least i have decent bones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj