Post best black pill shredding methods

No, im too lazy. Anyway if ur too low IQ to find that yourself then stay 20% bf while doing calories in, calories out
step on a lego

• JFL
Reactions: Fosty
Which is a lesser form of shivambu kalpa btw.
Or fast on citrus fruits like oranges.
It will heal/rejunevate you contrary to keto diet.
:lul:

It's a toss up between Yohimbine, Ephedrine, and Clen

Walk for 4 hours a day best way to lean down, without straining you knees
This, I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks by just walking for 4 hrs and running an hr every day along with eating at like a 1000 calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and Deleted member 3163

Just do a variation of this. I don't even feel like Im dieting cause every meals so good

DNP, clen, tren & yohimbine brah

1340035029-Skjermbilde2012-04-18kl.01.17.59.jpg

Last edited:
Retards saying prolonged fasting will make you lose muscle and that its unhealthy.

Water fasting is a great way to lose fat and maintain max muscle provided you're not a retard with no self control and won't rebound when you end the fast.

Short term water fasting vs long term caloric deficit:
If you do long term deficit, you need to have your diet in check for it to be better than water fasting. If you don't get enough protein, you will lose way more muscle than just fasting.

Just do the math: Lets be conservative and say you burn 2k kcal a day. If you fast for 5 days, that is 10k kcal deficit. To get that kind of deficit, you would have to do 500kcal deficit for 20 days, 300kcal deficit for 33 days ect.

I have gotten to low bf both ways, water fasting is by far the easiest for me.

Another option is alternate day fasting ect.

I can eat whatever I want. Do not eat 2-3 days a week and you're permanently low bf%. 14k kcal a week, divided to 4-5days is 2.8-3.5k kcal a day. Workouts burn even more kcal.

Also dont remember why exactly, but i think you also produce some hgh while fasting, its actual effectiveness in the body is questionable, but theres that.

CLEN
YOHIMBINE
CAFFEINE
ASPIRINE
LOW CARBS

tren and low calories