Search for extra chromosomes

Basically

HGH + AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5912
Nothing works

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
strike is spearheading the height growth movement on this forum, but his stack doesn't really work (there's been 1 person who grew 2 inches in 4 weeks at 25 years old, but many others with no growth at all) and he's been MIA as of recent. If you're still a teen then maybe there's a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
taking AI is risky business, especially when E2 is good for growth and the sides are pretty shit. just dhtmaxx because that will decrease estrogen without shitty sides

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
taking AI is risky business, especially when E2 is good for growth and the sides are pretty shit. just dhtmaxx because that will decrease estrogen without shitty sides
If you’re injecting GH tho AI is a must though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Tbh

MetalTech Buildman Grade 18 in. to 30 in. Adjustable Drywall ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5912

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 5875
as long as youre not retarded and crash your E2 levels taking an ai should be good no?

as long as youre not retarded and crash your E2 levels taking an ai should be good no?
you usually will end up crashing your estrogen levels on an AI. they are pretty powerful things

you usually will end up crashing your estrogen levels on an AI. they are pretty powerful things
I'm planning on taking 12.5mg weekly will that fuck me up?

I'm planning on taking 12.5mg weekly will that fuck me up?
if you take 1 25mg dose of aromasin it takes around 4 days for estrogen levels to reach baseline but idk.

considering you have female tier estradiol AI wont do shit , theser etards dont realize AI is highly anabolic and tons of benefits for cognitive function. just crash you AI idont fucking care lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
if you take 1 25mg dose of aromasin it takes around 4 days for estrogen levels to reach baseline but idk.
isnt that good? you'd want lower than baseline to have lower estrogen overall

isnt that good? you'd want lower than baseline to have lower estrogen overall
yes but it depends on the person. if you feel like shit when you're on an ai then its crashed your e and that is not good

yes but it depends on the person. if you feel like shit when you're on an ai then its crashed your e and that is not good
well my growth plates are probably very near closing and i need them to hold up until i heightmaxx, be chad or die trying tbh

Guys stop shitting on AIs
Aromasin is the way to go
Increases igf1 and androgenicity(not dht but something different)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Guys stop shitting on AIs
Aromasin is the way to go
Increases igf1 and androgenicity(not dht but something different)
You‘re talking out of your ass rn

• +1
Reactions: bossman