Post best routine for gym noobs (gtfih negros)

Murican

Murican

Iron
i dont know what to do goddamit heeelp . Need program just for muscle gain

1x1 neck suspension.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 611 and CupOfCoffee
have you run fierce 5 yourself? it seems like a pretty good routine for noobs
No but i have ran similar program, i designed it myself and it was shitty but i made good progress.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
No but i have ran similar program, i designed it myself and it was shitty but i made good progress.
cant do deadlifts should i do 2 sets of pull ups or something?

cant do deadlifts should i do 2 sets of pull ups or something?
Just do some leg curls instead of them if you want work your hamstrings.

• +1
Don't waste your time, women pick men based on things their CANT change (face + height) not things based on they CAN change (muscle).
@VST

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Don't waste your time, women pick men based on things their CANT change (face + height) not things based on they CAN change (muscle).
@VST
Actually women like wide men because they feel safer they are wired this way read that in a study

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Actually women like wide men because they feel safer they are wired this way read that in a study
they like wide men that are tall and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Spite
  • +1
they like wide men that are tall and good looking.
How old are you ? If you are under 26 you can wear lifts do some pull ups and bang average girls if you are lucky above average

Hey man why don't you go ahead and check out my gymcelling megathread in the looksmaxing archive

Hey man why don't you go ahead and check out my gymcelling megathread in the looksmaxing archive
i think i have written on your megathread

i think i have written on your megathread
Must have missed ur reply. Also bro do greyskull lp and eat at a surplus. There was a meal prep vid in the OP that teaches you how to make bodybuilding meals

I have to lose some fat first .already have some face definition 20+ body fat i can't imagine my face at 13 i already have somewhat hollow cheeks in very good lighting