“Post birth abortion”

You accidentally tagged a shiite bhai
Caged

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
jfl their main defence for abortion and deflecting the whole ‘murdering baby’ accusation was that muh it’s just an embryo but with this they’re literally murdering a fully born baby wtaf 💀

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sny and wishIwasSalludon
jfl their main defence for abortion and deflecting the whole ‘murdering baby’ accusation was that muh it’s just a clump of cells but with this they’re literally murdering a fully born baby wtaf 💀
within century infanticide and pedophilia will be normalized in the west, I would unironically prefer sharia to this

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
jewish ppl allow this btw

• +1
Based
Mass infanticide!

• Ugh..
jfl their main defence for abortion and deflecting the whole ‘murdering baby’ accusation was that muh it’s just an embryo but with this they’re literally murdering a fully born baby wtaf 💀
If this starts happening within my life time I will unironically go ER on any doctors who perform this as well as mothers who allow this(in minecraft)

@wishIwasSalludon why the ugh react? You smelly Nigerian. Who cares about random babies? They are useless

• Ugh..
least obvious bait
I ain't baiting pal
Give me one reason to care about offspring of random people you don't know...
At least adults might have something to lose, babies are fucking stupid

• JFL
Demons gotta be fed 😕

• +1