Post-coom clarity

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Luminary
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,703
Reputation
9,395
Feels so fucking amazing tbh.
Jfl that I only get a few minutes per day of my mind not being clogged by the thoughts of wet holes.
Life is a joke.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6942, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
Feels so fucking amazing tbh.
Jfl that I only get a few minutes per day of my mind not being clogged by the thoughts of wet holes.
Life is a joke.
It is nice
 
It's a cope and does nothing for overcoomers like me.
 
Coomer: So if you coom every 5 minutes, that means you’ll always be clear headed!
 
I have this 100% all the time because I have no sex drive or even thoughts of women or sex. It's over rated, life is very boring when you can't even enjoy a fap.

 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Jones, Arkantos and 1 other person
I have this 100% all the time because I have no sex drive or even thoughts of women or sex. It's over rated, life is very boring when you can't even enjoy a fap.


Just become Assexual bro
 
I have this 100% all the time because I have no sex drive or even thoughts of women or sex. It's over rated, life is very boring when you can't even enjoy a fap.


Projection
 
Just become Assexual bro
already am "assexual" indeed



















but really when I post porn and stuff I'm just LARPing. I haven't masturbated in over a month *unintentionaly* simply because I don't have urge.

In my personal experience, NoFap and "Dopamine Fasting" are 100% bullshit bro-science myths.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
already am "assexual" indeed

View attachment 418347

















but really when I post porn and stuff I'm just LARPing. I haven't masturbated in over a month *unintentionaly* simply because I don't have urge.

In my personal experience, NoFap and "Dopamine Fasting" are 100% bullshit bro-science myths.
Nofap only works if ur addicted and if u truly believe it’s holding u back
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 26 and 1 other person
already am "assexual" indeed


but really when I post porn and stuff I'm just LARPing. I haven't masturbated in over a month *unintentionaly* simply because I don't have urge.

In my personal experience, NoFap and "Dopamine Fasting" are 100% bullshit bro-science myths.

NoFap was literally created as a community to benefit people who literally were addicted to jacking off - I mean as in spending several hours every day jacking off - so when these people stopped of course they saw benefits, the same way a stoner who spends all day every day smoking bowls would see benefits if they quit getting high.

Now people just make up whatever benefits they want to see, and placebo themselves into thinking NoFap is much more useful than it actually is, and for some reason people can't understand that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Arkantos and 2 others

Similar threads

itsover74
Replies
4
Views
35
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
SecularIslamist
Replies
1
Views
42
pexy
pexy
E
Replies
9
Views
104
eology
E
william.
Replies
3
Views
49
william.
william.
Mogs Me
Replies
2
Views
49
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top