Post cryptic shitposts on looksmax.org

inversions

inversions

43 Yr Old NEET
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Posts
24,137
Reputation
60,113
So you can pretend to be a schitzo for attention.

Mention random names, dates or random occurrences. Bonus points if they don't make sense and you don't reply to anyone who replies to your thread.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 288009, Deleted member 326248, Former Shortcel and 7 others
1781208735047

Better idea: Turn an mcmentalonthemic comment into a post for reps 2 minutes after he posted it
Cookie king no no no
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!, Cash💸 and jozsef316@gmail
i hear voices in da shower
 
What were u doing in January 23 2015?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pony, Aox Ofwar, Deleted member 378632 and 1 other person
I didn't see your shit faggot

It was aimed at nakalos
Bro saw Nakalos post, saw my comment, and thought "hmm this would be great to turn into a post"
 
  • WTF
Reactions: inversions
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel, Starborn and Mogs Me
I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH IVE BEEN HATIN ON HIM SINCE DAY 1
I felt bad after hating on him

I repented to jesus christ ask @Former Shortcel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel and Starborn
So you can pretend to be a schitzo for attention.

Mention random names, dates or random occurrences. Bonus points if they don't make sense and you don't reply to anyone who replies to your thread.
The fuck are you babbling about, inversions? Pick up a can of green beans and watch how the roof jiggles when you yell, "Time is watching us all!"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel and inversions
@Nakolas
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inversions
Screenshot 2026 05 28 141010
 
  • +1
Reactions: inversions
  • +1
Reactions: inversions
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel and Starborn
cracker

i love crackers holy shit

how did u know
yea but usa and british is diffrent like

Cookie for us is like an actual cookie
Cookie GIF by Shaking Food GIFs



for you its some dumb shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost! and inversions
yea but usa and british is diffrent like

Cookie for us is like an actual cookie
Cookie GIF by Shaking Food GIFs



for you its some dumb shit
bro what

1781209187137



this is a cookie
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Starborn
So you can pretend to be a schitzo for attention.

Mention random names, dates or random occurrences. Bonus points if they don't make sense and you don't reply to anyone who replies to your thread.
He does this exact same thing on neets.net everytime ive checked the site
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inversions
The fuck are you babbling about, inversions? Pick up a can of green beans and watch how the roof jiggles when you yell, "Time is watching us all!"
We need an update on your sister...

ASAP BigJimsWornOutTires.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Former Shortcel
bro im so confused

british and amertica shouldnt interact because i dont even know what to even say to this or comprehend it
Dude

cookies are js cookies

like fucking dough and chocolate chips

biscuits on the other hand vary

they're like anything sweet and kind of like cookies but without the shit shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Former Shortcel
The fuck are you babbling about, inversions? Pick up a can of green beans and watch how the roof jiggles when you yell, "Time is watching us all!"
If i asked you what your age was, would you call me a pedophile?

Not saying I am one of course, its just seems like that would be your response if i asked the question
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and inversions
If i asked you what your age was, would you call me a pedophile?

Not saying I am one of course, its just seems like that would be your response if i asked the question
I asked him already pal.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel
I hate these fake schizos

Why are you larping schizo

@jozsef316@gmail
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jozsef316@gmail and inversions
We need an update on your sister...

ASAP BigJimsWornOutTires.
I just dropped it several minutes ago:


If i asked you what your age was, would you call me a pedophile?

Not saying I am one of course, its just seems like that would be your response if i asked the question
That would raise questions if I were a graycel. But considering I've been on these networks since 2018 (not org or ism, but others), I'm definitely not that, chief.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Former Shortcel and inversions
So you can pretend to be a schitzo for attention.

Mention random names, dates or random occurrences. Bonus points if they don't make sense and you don't reply to anyone who replies to your thread.
Like blubps
 
  • +1
Reactions: inversions

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
10
Views
52
jr49506
jr49506
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
8
Views
63
welcometobpclub
welcometobpclub
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
36
roymustang
roymustang
borntokill
Replies
4
Views
40
borntokill
borntokill
exvh
Replies
22
Views
214
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top