Post cute hijabi girls, HQNP Arab girls and girls (Arab, darkskin, lightskin, Latina) with big natural afros and good skin

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My types, as long as they're HQNP and thicc, of course.
Please don't post trashy beurettes

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24114

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and rand anon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
Ice Spice looks so pretty but her trashy vibes kill it for me

• +1
young-arab-woman-with-curly-hair-outdoors-2B105YB.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 18522, rand anon and 1 other person
@currylightskin

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, PointOfNoReturn, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
@Bogged @Chinlet Ascension Thoughts on my preferences?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24114
E971699E 3F4E 430E AFAD 17DA17DFABED

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20679 and 2 others
0f7f10c3abb8ac5a61d2b657579f86a0
7ae1b90fb5efd5bafef362660a1adef6
32b0d00905835467791753fd1e3512f2
60e15929ecc99bcca505c6115e7a134c

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and Xangsane
Imagine not being a Muslim and not having this as an option once you wanna have a family. How can cumskins cope?
Neither do most muslim men tbh, I can guarantee you those women are chaddam only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, capybara, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Neither do most muslim men tbh, I can guarantee you those women are chaddam only
This is marriage we are talking about I know multiple women who are doctors and engineers who live with their parents and need a Muslim husband who is Muslim Arab and status maxed. This ain't dating bro chad can only have one. Unless ofc he is a royal or khaliji..

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Xangsane and Corleone
Also I'm not talking about low status Arabs who have daddy issues. Many such cases. But that mostly Europe. in the US it's different.

• +1
Also I'm not talking about low status Arabs who have daddy issues. Many such cases. But that mostly Europe. in the US it's different.
This is marriage we are talking about I know multiple women who are doctors and engineers who live with their parents and need a Muslim husband who is Muslim Arab and status maxed. This ain't dating bro chad can only have one. Unless ofc he is a royal or khaliji..
Most of those men are just betabuxxing non virgin Muslim women, no different than western men.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and PointOfNoReturn
Hoejabis do be hitting different :feelsohh:
Screenshot 2022 12 15 at 103822

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, virren, capybara and 7 others
Most of those men are just betabuxxing non virgin Muslim women, no different than western men.
You can believe what you want bro. But this is the reality. If I didn't know a lot personally I wouldn't speak about it. Trust me there are many women who never had a relationship and they are 25.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
You can believe what you want bro. But this is the reality. If I didn't know a lot personally I wouldn't speak about it. Trust me there are many women who never had a relationship and they are 25.
I'm muslim too dawg, almost every non virgin muslim woman would never tell her spouse she's a non virgin. I've heard many muslim women agree with that and keep their past a secret from their husbands. Just cos a woman wears a hijab doesn't mean she's as religious as you may think. Not trying to be a doomer but from my experience this is the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Corleone and Xangsane
I'm muslim too dawg, almost every non virgin muslim woman would never tell her spouse she's a non virgin. I've heard many muslim women agree with that and keep their past a secret from their husbands. Just cos a woman wears a hijab doesn't mean she's as religious as you may think. Not trying to be a doomer but from my experience this is the truth.
The amount of virgins in the Muslim community. Is very high. And they are not chad only. That's all I'm saying

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, virren, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
Delete this thread you fetishist

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 24586 and Xangsane
The amount of virgins in the Muslim community. Is very high. And they are not chad only. That's all I'm saying
I'd disagree but neither of us truly know

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
It's impossible for thicc girls to be HQNP. They have higher T levels meaning they end up losing virginity earlier and have more partners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, chinpilled69, Xangsane and 1 other person
It's impossible for thicc girls to be HQNP. They have higher T levels meaning they end up losing virginity earlier and have more partners.
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 24586 and chinpilled69
Screenshot 1

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and SecularIslamist
What's status maxed?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
What's status maxed?
They want someone who is accomplished in their career either doctor lawyer or engineer. Or wealthy doesn't matter how.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, virren and Xangsane
beurettes are love beurettes are life Xangsane

Maybe muslim women on the west not in the Middle East