Post eating raw honey and liver

ur a subhuman currycel worshipping cows man keep up with your subhumanity you little subhuman i would rlly rape you, you frauding twink gau mutra fucking idiot
Nigga you're the same ethnicity keep coping. This is why nobody likes indians. Fags will get angry over nothing. I didn't even mean anything offensive to u

I'm 6'0 and weight about 65kg
lol you fucking twink startt a convo with me rn i'll show you what my physique looks like at 80kg i'll literally eat you and your gau mutra peers alive fucking twink you might appeal girls at a young age but standing next to me you'll feel like a rape victim lmao

n

igger i dont want rating from others i already got a good enough response from others its you who was rating me unfairly
If I rated unfairly why complain, only ugly fags get angry over a truth. If u know I'm lying why care huh

Nigga you're the same ethnicity keep coping. This is why nobody likes indians. Fags will get angry over nothing. I didn't even mean anything offensive to u
you abused first nigga i always gave the green signal for not hate was just curious it was you who said"keep coping subhuman"

If I rated unfairly why complain, only ugly fags get angry over a truth. If u know I'm lying why care huh
nope i got angry that a "ugly fag" had the balls to rate me beneath him

you abused first nigga i always gave the green signal for not hate was just curious it was you who said"keep coping subhuman"
I didn't assume I said the truth, u asked me for rating I rated accordingly

nope i got angry that a "ugly fag" had the balls to rate me beneath him
You're curry ego is too much. Can't see through the ugly pig face u have jfl

Mogs u still, crazy 🤣
you wish you would mog now i'm starting to think you might have gotten high of some cow piss and made the rating situation in your mind lmao fucking idiot you wish you mogged me subhuman

you wish you would mog now i'm starting to think you might have gotten high of some cow piss and made the rating situation in your mind lmao fucking idiot you wish you mogged me subhuman
again with the muh greycel you retard thats means i have more social life than you while you drink cow piss fucking pig looking ahhh narcy incel

Raw honey is harmless but raw liver is playing with fire imo cause of parasites