Post EVERY SINGLE ideas to supress the AMYGDALA

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
All ideas exept shotgun and rope will be analysed by me.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
No oxygen to your brain until it dies

build a time machine. then piss off a caveman

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
Hit yourself faggot

shrooms and nootropics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
shotgun and rope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Remove it surgically.

I dont want any bad emotions . I am dead serious about this thread .
bad emotions are what help you grow. there would be no good emotions without bad emotions bc you wouldnt have a concept of anything besides the good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32, Patrick Baitman, Zeta ascended and 4 others
why would you not want emotions what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846
emotions are good. learn to control them

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Patrick Baitman, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Sounds like OP needs therapy or some sort of meditation program. Serious.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846
Propranolol + face your fears repeatedly while on it. The more fear exposure while under the drug, the better.
This has been shown clinically to drastically reduce the subject's baseline (by that I mean off the drug) fear response over time. Which imo means there's a high chance the amygdala is shrinking, because it's being denied the opportunity to "learn" to be more afraid of stimuli. Essentially, it atrophies.
Ignore the bluepilled posters in the thread. If you try to face your fears and you fail, you become more afraid, not less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2756 and Halotestin
a friend of mine had this idea one time, lol
he was always talking about this shit etc
he is always talking about jaw
u sound like him

a friend of mine had this idea one time, lol
he was always talking about this shit etc
he is always talking about jaw
u sound like him

Irl i am very nt irl not joke , i have a lot of friends who like me ect
Wait a time, you said that was a psychopath before

Yeah that true i was diagnostiqued as a one but trust me i have bad emotions . Like someone normal but on a very litle scale .

Propranolol + face your fears repeatedly while on it.
propanolol isn't strong enough to make someone do the 'face your fear' thing in the first place. Doesn't actually lower inhibitions or fight anxiety - just some of the symptoms
I used to experiment with propanolol for cold approach in the day game and still couldn't do it lol (only thing that 'works' is alcohol in that respect for me so far, and i've tried lots and lots of drugs during this experiment stage)

propanolol isn't strong enough to make someone do the 'face your fear' thing in the first place. Doesn't actually lower inhibitions or fight anxiety - just some of the symptoms
I used to experiment with propanolol for cold approach in the day game and still couldn't do it lol (only thing that 'works' is alcohol in that respect for me so far, and i've tried lots and lots of drugs during this experiment stage)
Do you mean you couldn't get yourself to actually approach?

Wraparaound shotgun implant by Terry Ebblay
LeRope III (you habe to find good doctor)

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Kingcel32 and Maxillacel
Do you mean you couldn't get yourself to actually approach?

Yes. I've made thousands of night game approaches (basically all of my lays have came from that)
But I still have nights where I pussy out of the hard sets!
And I simply can't bring myself too approach in the day. Too high inhibition.

Wraparaound shotgun implant by Terry Ebblay
LeRope III (you habe to find good doctor)
for me, cabergoline had a massive impact on my inhibitions, stacked along with Proviron I felt amazing.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes. I've made thousands of night game approaches (basically all of my lays have came from that)
But I still have nights where I pussy out of the hard sets!
And I simply can't bring myself too approach in the day. Too high inhibition.
Propranolol doesn't get rid of the anxiety you feel before something happens - in other words it doesn't lower inhibition. What it does do is make a panic attack impossible (an exaggerated fear response) when you actually do something you're typically afraid of. This has been shown to decrease the fear response itself over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

You need to take propranolol one hour befote facing your fear

Irl i am very nt irl not joke , i have a lot of friends who like me ect

Yeah that true i was diagnostiqued as a one but trust me i have bad emotions . Like someone normal but on a very litle scale .
this friend of mine is just like you, nt as fuark, stacy girlfriend etc

Jfl , he is good loocking ? What is name
he is gl for REAL LIFE patterns, i don know how retards here would rate him
he is not you lol, he considers me as one of best friends
would know me by avi
rafael is his name

bonesmashing tbh