Reactions: thecel
Lorenzo Zurzolo
0839 copy 1 1
405564598687ed87f906e06697190cab 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, thecel, datboijj and 7 others
I wouldnt say "carried" but Dellisola's eyes definitely boost him by A LOT.
If you look at his face, he actually has 2 failos which can affect an average man pretty severely:
1. His fwhr is suboptimal (to say the least)
2. His lower third lacks bone mass and angularity, which is why shaving off his stubble would be a looksmin for him.

However, his eye area is exquisite, which is surprising, considering he doesnt have much undereye support or properly positioned cheekbones
Dellisola

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bugeye, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Orb.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bugeye, faggotchadlite and 3 others
4yMjxkL.jpg

mFRyUx9.jpeg

is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Xangsane, Deleted member 11963 and 3 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, Xangsane and 4 others

Tom Cruise

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, noodlelover, AscendingHero and 7 others
Chico

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero and 4 others
Meeks

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10987 and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, bugeye and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 10987
Christiansen has shit tier scleral show, what makes his eyes so good? I assume the massive boost of coloring/great eyebrows?
And ?
His scleral show give arrogant look
Like Pattinson, Depp, Zurzolo

And ?
His scleral show give arrogant look
Like Pattinson, Depp, Zurzolo
not even disagreeing. Just hard to beat that and he did it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
hard to say, I feel like good eye area are directly correlated to good growth everywhere else. People with good eye areas tend to have good jaws

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Lmao and Deleted member 10987
Its the Father of Uthred right ?
dunno, just shows this forum (including me) is still far off from understand female taste in men. we might understand now that cruzon syndrome tier eyes and similar obvious failos are not attractive but we cant with 100% rate distinguish between average and attractive eyes (inb4 some retards get triggers by this (im not attacking anyone) and comes up with a :feelsuhh: reply but thats simply the truths)

interestingly enough i dont see much common traits regarding the eyes of people posted here btw. there really doesnt seem to be a formula for male eye beauty, probably is really not just (or as much as many here think it is) about the shape, how vertical narrow or deep set the eyes is but also indeed more about harmony and ratio, just like this doctor said it

also:

NeqrDCQ.jpg

LAczsw6.jpg

jflol, over if you are not nazi chad

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10987
dunno, just shows this forum (including me) is still far off from understand female taste in men. we might understand now that cruzon syndrome tier eyes and similar obvious failos are not attractive but we cant with 100% rate distinguish between average and attractive eyes (inb4 some retards get triggers by this (im not attacking anyone) and comes up with a :feelsuhh: reply but thats simply the truths)

interestingly enough i dont see much common traits regarding the eyes of people posted here btw. there really doesnt seem to be a formula for male eye beauty, probably is really not just (or as much as many here think it is) about the shape, how vertical narrow or deep set the eyes is but also indeed more about harmony and ratio, just like this doctor said it

also:

NeqrDCQ.jpg

LAczsw6.jpg

jflol, over if you are not nazi chad

He has PCT + Color

He has PCT + Color
yah but then i also overheard girls talking about Jacob Elordi and his beautiful eyes

WgFNaAY.jpg

they are brown with negative pct

but in that case his eyes might get haloed by the rest of his face and bone structure (i expect this case to be with cavhill aswell)...or at least i used too ...see my comment #20...maybe we just dont have a remote idea what we are talking about...just like monkeys who try to solve higher math equitations...considering that many guys analyze pictures of celeb in where there heavily squint and try get any information out of it i think this idea doesnt be that far off...

but yea..honestly i dont know

i just know its over for taban and his one-surgery-fits-all-almond-eye-surgery-approach. what a scammer.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
yah but then i also overheard girls talking about Jacob Elordi and his beautiful eyes

WgFNaAY.jpg

but in that case his eyes might get haloed by the rest of his face and bone structure (i expect this case to be with cavhill aswell)...or at least i used too ...see my comment #20...maybe we just dont have a remote idea what we are talking about...just like monkeys who try to solve higher math equitations...considering that many guys analyze pictures of celeb in where there heavily squint and try get any information out of it i think this idea doesnt be that far off...

i just know its over for taban and his one-surgery-fits-all-almond-eye-surgery-approach. what a scammer.
Long eyelashes + light brown + arrogant look

Christiansen has shit tier scleral show, what makes his eyes so good? I assume the massive boost of coloring/great eyebrows?
That's not Hayden Christiansen. That's Lorenzo Zurzolo.

Long eyelashes + light brown + arrogant look
Is arrogant look actually good? I have a droopy lower eyelid and people have said that I look like "I think I'm better than them". I think it makes you unapproachable which is bad if you're naturally introvert. Makes it impossible to make friends unless you're constantly reaching out to everyone.

WgFNaAY.jpg

He has kind eyes, not really piercing and sexy ones. The kind that makes a girl think he's good LTR material. I don't think they're ideal for slaying tbh.

Jacob elordi
Jacob Elordi1 e1527854856569

• +1
Light coloured prey eyes >>>
FCA0BE60 E895 4C70 B5CC 199FB56BD462

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
which of these guys gets carried by their eyes and which one get carried by the other facial features

Michele Morrone​

Spl2mPL.jpg

Theo James​

xwcRm2y.jpg

Jamie Dornan​

kAgnP7O.jpg

Charlie Hunman​

WwPe6JC.jpg

I wouldnt say "carried" but Dellisola's eyes definitely boost him by A LOT.
If you look at his face, he actually has 2 failos which can affect an average man pretty severely:
1. His fwhr is suboptimal (to say the least)
2. His lower third lacks bone mass and angularity, which is why shaving off his stubble would be a looksmin for him.

However, his eye area is exquisite, which is surprising, considering he doesnt have much undereye support or properly positioned cheekbones
View attachment 1182330
his lower third seems to have bone mass and angularity to me?

could you post an example of someone with a more ideal lower third then

Christiansen has shit tier scleral show, what makes his eyes so good?
That’s zurzolo, they have to be related somehow tbh they look ridiculously similar. Obviously zurzolo is italian and hayden christensen is like half italian or some shit, so it’s possible

That’s the tortured/edgy chad eye area, would kill for that eye area tbh way more unique than the generic chad look

i assume color plays a huge part, but to me it looks like the scleral show is the only thing “wrong” about their eye areas, i could be wrong about that though. If I’m right then top tier eye shape + scleral show = scleral show becomes halo i guess? Though I can’t recall seeing that kind of eye area on a brown eyed guy before so you’re probably just right and it’s just the coloring halo

VonBehrens big

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and TheEndHasNoEnd
Images 7

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
That’s zurzolo, they have to be related somehow tbh they look ridiculously similar. Obviously zurzolo is italian and hayden christensen is like half italian or some shit, so it’s possible

That’s the tortured/edgy chad eye area, would kill for that eye area tbh way more unique than the generic chad look

i assume color plays a huge part, but to me it looks like the scleral show is the only thing “wrong” about their eye areas, i could be wrong about that though. If I’m right then top tier eye shape + scleral show = scleral show becomes halo i guess? Though I can’t recall seeing that kind of eye area on a brown eyed guy before so you’re probably just right and it’s just the coloring halo
both christensen and zurzolo have scleral show (just as hero fiennes tiffin as seen #21)

all of them have noticable better eye shape then lets say michael emerson who has quite high lower eyelids and no scleral show

Ddc7afd.jpg

20100820_Emersonpic.jpg

just demonstrates the limits of the position of the lower eyelid on the overall eye aesthetic and consequently the limits of lower eyelid surgery (including the famous almond eye surgery from taban)

Last edited:
both christensen and zurzolo have scleral show (just as hero fiennes tiffin as seen #21)

all of them have noticable better eye shape then lets say michael emerson who has quite high lower eyelids and no scleral show

Ddc7afd.jpg

20100820_Emersonpic.jpg

just demonstrates the limits of the position of the lower eyelid on the overall eye aesthetic and consequently the limits of lower eyelid surgery (including the famous almond eye surgery from taban)
Is that Limmy?

IMG 20210721 233223

• JFL
Reactions: teracoper and Deleted member 5786
Deleted

• Woah
Reactions: thecel