Post examples of pure east asians with "hunter eyes"

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Beauties Can Die
Just relized that i have never seen one
The closet are simonas phams and tyson Beckford but they're mixed

You could have asked for pics of unicorns spotted irl and gotten the same amount of photos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux

does this count.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Surgerymaxxer1998 and datboijj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Pumanator, Salience and 1 other person
Rare to find them with low set eyebrows. I think this counts though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kubo, datboijj, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
You can't have hunter eyes if you don't have a low prominent brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5349 and 3 others
Still nothing, over for gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You can't have hunter eyes if you don't have a low prominent brow ridge.
This + you need the right cuts on the eyelid, and the canthal tilt. If each occurs 1 time in 500 in pure east Asians, then all 3 will occur only 1 time in 125 million, so if there are 800 million purely East Asian ricemen, only 5-10 will actually have this.

Oh and of those 3-6 will be covering it with glasses, as more than half ricemen wear glasses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 10987, Loud_Jock and 2 others
This + you need the right cuts on the eyelid, and the canthal tilt. If each occurs 1 time in 500 in pure east Asians, then all 3 will occur only 1 time in 125 million, so if there are 800 million purely East Asian ricemen, only 5-10 will actually have this.

Oh and of those 3-6 will be covering it with glasses, as more than half ricemen wear glasses
Yeah, pretty much. Having a prominent brow ridge unfortunately is extremely rare in East Asian populations. An East Asian with actual hunter eyes will be literally 1 in a billion.

Yeah, pretty much. Having a prominent brow ridge unfortunately is extremely rare in East Asian populations. An East Asian with actual hunter eyes will be literally 1 in a billion.
I have some browridge but eyeballs that stick out I'm asian lol

I have some browridge but eyeballs that stick out I'm asian lol
I know I have seen yours, It's high set though. You'd look better with a medium-set/low-set brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I know I have seen yours, It's high set though. You'd look better with a medium-set/low-set brow ridge.
True nothing i can do though to make it low set though that I know of. Maybe a eyebrow transplant to make the eyebrows and browridge appear lower . But it will still be high set.

True nothing i can do though to make it low set though that I know of. Maybe a eyebrow transplant to make the eyebrows and browridge appear lower . But it will still be high set.
Yeah pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
gentleman and gentlemen who larp as ladies, we found him IMG 20210106 025658

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and SOS-Sonic
Dae Na and Han Seung Soo (Hunter)

But tbh you don't even need hunter eyes to look aesthetic especially if you are Asian, pretty boy eyes looks great on most Asians. These bottom dudes would slay way harder that the top in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, flymonkey, datboijj and 2 others
Just relized that i have never seen one
The closet are simonas phams and tyson Beckford but they're mixed
Tyson has just one chinese grandma,
Its like keanu who he is half polynesian (he just have one chinese grandma ) but everyone think he is half chink

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
The problem with asians is their flat faces and monolids, lack of brow ridge that make their faces ugly

Just look how the most handsome asians are the one with good brow ridge and less flat faces

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Top is natural but bottom is surgified
Top look great for an asian
No they are not, Fukushi Sota looked like that at the beginning of his career in his teens, and so did Edward Zo.

• +1
The problem with asians is their flat faces and monolids, lack of brow ridge that make their faces ugly

Just look how the most handsome asians are the one with good brow ridge and less flat faces
Exactly, the good looking Asians are always less flat and have long PFL and usually double eyelids.

Exactly, the good looking Asians are always less flat and have long PFL and usually double eyelids.
Why did asians develop flat faces ?
Whats the eveolutional bonus to have flat faces ?
Some Europeans and other people (Berbers/Amazighs) can have epicanthic folds but they dont have flat faces but they have developed faces/Caucasian structure

So i dont know why

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and thecel
No they are not, Fukushi Sota looked like that at the beginning of his career in his teens, and so did Edward Zo.
The guy on the left look natural i was talking about the guy on the right

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SOS-Sonic and SadnessWYJ
The guy on the left look natural i was talking about the guy on the right
I thought so too, but he looked like that at 14 in his first Youtube vids lmao.

• +1
Some Europeans and other people (Berbers/Amazighs) can have epicanthic folds but they dont have flat faces but they have developed faces/Caucasian structure

So i dont know why
ask @thecel, his new scientific theory is revolutionary.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

So i dont know why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SOS-Sonic
i heard somewhere because of language, alot on "ng" like syllables creating station where back tongue hits roof of mouth but not the tip so cheekbones and finr maxilla but flat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and thecel
i heard somewhere because of language, alot on "ng" like syllables creating station where back tongue hits roof of mouth but not the tip so cheekbones and finr maxilla but flat
What about English-speaking Asians?

• +1
like any other asian, this language effect probably took thousands of years to create what it is now, learning another language in this life may not change it

like any other asian, this language effect probably took thousands of years to create what it is now, learning another language in this life may not change it
If big cheekbones and recessed maxilla are things that Asian people acquired as they grew up, how would it get into their genes and made every generation more flat-faced than the last?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
If big cheekbones and recessed maxilla are things that Asian people acquired as they grew up, how would it get into their genes and make every generation more flat-faced than the last?
Are we getting flatter? lol

Are we getting flatter? lol

Well you did say the language effect took thousands of years, so I thought you were saying that the Asian population gradually got more recessed over time because of tongue forces.

(Ignore this, I mistook the user I replied to)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Well you did say the language effect took thousands of years, so I thought you were saying that the Asian population gradually got more recessed over time because of tongue forces.
I don't think that was me amigo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
mirin browridge

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and lordgandy2000
If big cheekbones and recessed maxilla are things that Asian people acquired as they grew up, how would it get into their genes and made every generation more flat-faced than the last?
lets say some sub Saharan african go to russia or somewhere with completely different climate , lives, reproduce, and after thousands of years, are his descendant going to look the same?if they're aren't the same and one of them have snow white skins noe, if we took him him and sent him to where his ancestor is, is he going to look like his ancestor after few years?

Last edited:
lets say some african go to russia, lives, reproduce, and after thousands of years, are his descendant going to look the same?
Hard to tell
I want to do the experience by impregnating a stacy of every race and to see the offspring would look like

• JFL
this just a theory, it might have some loop holes, but anyway the point is thing that took alot of time and generationd to happen isn't going to change in one life time

lets say some african go to russia, lives, reproduce, and after thousands of years, are his descendant going to look the same?

No they won't look the same, but that's because the people with the genes that are better suited to the Russian environment survive and reproduce while people with genes that don't work in Russia die.

The language effect is not genetic, so if using "ng"-like syllables a lot actually made Asians look the way they do, then an Asian person born in an English-speaking country wouldn't look Asian.

But don't non-genetic things that change the way people are physically also affect survival? Yes, but those things don't get passed down to offspring. If big cheekbones and flat maxillas were advantageous for survival, the language effect wouldn't make the evolution go any faster than if no Asian had ever made an "ng" sound.

• +1
this just a theory, it might have some loop holes, but anyway the point is thing that took alot of time and generationd to happen isn't going to change in one life time

I responded with the question…
…not cus I think it can change in one lifetime but cus I think your theory is flawed.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1