Post examples of pure east asians with "hunter eyes"

The problem with asians is their flat faces and monolids, lack of brow ridge that make their faces ugly

Just look how the most handsome asians are the one with good brow ridge and less flat faces
Tbh im asian if i had a projectedd nose people might think im a legit hispanic guy lol my nose is very asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Do asians look better with small or bigger eyes usually ?
Good question, PFL (width of eye) is way more important than the height of the eye especially in males. Even squinty monolid eyes look good if they are wide horizontally, and double eyelids can still look cucked if they are narrow. So to answer your question: Yes, bigger eyes typically look better since they are wider, but shape matters as well.

Low vs High PFL

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Good question, PFL (width of eye) is way more important than the height of the eye especially in males. Even squinty monolid eyes look good if they are wide horizontally, and double eyelids can still look cucked if they are narrow. So to answer your question: Yes, bigger eyes typically look better since they are wider, but shape matters as well.

Low vs High PFL
View attachment 912871View attachment 912874
From what im told i have a pretty wide pfl. Every part of your eyes playa role in how they look though. I think for eye area eyelashes in men make the least difference.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic