Post examples of the “girl next door” pheno

1148904.jpg
Nah

View attachment 2979015

I think the girl next door pheno is characterized by a simplistic choice in clothing, not too much makeup, and a natural beauty. I don't know if my first example is the best to represent this because the girl-next-door pheno is less pretty usually closer to average but there's something about this girl that I can see living next door to you, maybe oblivious of how beautiful she is. Fuck I am simping :feelswhy:
Spot on about everything but they would have less striking features and would look less hot and more cute. A better fit for LTRs, not STRs.

The girl you posted would not fit because like @Xangsane said she's too good looking. Her high sharp zygos are very rare and striking.
A better example would be those ball, lower set zygos most women have
Or just be boneless with good harmony & base

A better example IMO would be Brett Cooper, although she does have some strikingness in her eyes... its not to the level that the girl you posted does:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Spot on about everything but they would have less striking features and would look less hot and more cute. A better fit for LTRs, not STRs.

The girl you posted would not fit because like @Xangsane said she's too good looking. Her high sharp zygos are very rare and striking.
A better example would be those ball, lower set zygos most women have
Or just be boneless with good harmony & base

A better example IMO would be Brett Cooper, although she does have some strikingness in her eyes... its not to the level that the girl you posted does:

Something about her face is off for the girl next door pheno. I think her face is too wide. I know that sounds weird but the girls I think of that have the girl next door phenotype all have more slender looking faces. Yeah I agree the example I posted was too beautiful (GND pheno is basically closer to average but still cute/hot in a way - hard to explain tbh)

But fuck I would let Brett Cooper ride me all night :aheago::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Something about her face is off for the girl next door pheno. I think her face is too wide. I know that sounds weird but the girls I think of that have the girl next door phenotype all have more slender looking faces. Yeah I agree the example I posted was too beautiful (GND pheno is basically closer to average but still cute/hot in a way - hard to explain tbh)

But fuck I would let Brett Cooper ride me all night :aheago::forcedsmile:
Is a wider face for women, better looking/ more appealing or is it less appealing than girl next door vibe?

Is a wider face for women, better looking/ more appealing or is it less appealing than girl next door vibe?
Wider faces are, in my opinion, less appealing for girl next door vibes. I tend to think of them as having slimmer looking faces. Wider faces on women aren't necessarily unattractive though. Russians have wider faces on average and I think Russian women are beautiful. It's not a failo or halo just depends on what your preferences are for womens faces I think. Some prefer them womens faces to look more 'slim' and others don't mind them being wider.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Madridista
Wider faces are, in my opinion, less appealing for girl next door vibes. I tend to think of them as having slimmer looking faces. Wider faces on women aren't necessarily unattractive though. Russians have wider faces on average and I think Russian women are beautiful. It's not a failo or halo just depends on what your preferences are for womens faces I think. Some prefer them womens faces to look more 'slim' and others don't mind them being wider.
Does girl next door = average?

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and TechnoBoss
I don't necessarily think so. What is your idea of a GND phenotype? She is usually attractive but because of styling, minimal makeup, etc she looks plain Jane. I think plain Jane (but with natural beauty and a certain element of 'cuteness') is best way to describe the GND pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel
I don't necessarily think so. What is your idea of a GND phenotype? She is usually attractive but because of styling, minimal makeup, etc she looks plain Jane. I think plain Jane (but with natural beauty and a certain element of 'cuteness') is best way to describe the GND pheno.
  • GND is cute with high averageness
  • Lack of strikingness is important as this separates a cute look from a hot, model look

• +1
MTB white foid

• JFL