• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273, court monarch777 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7044
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Well of course where else are we supposed to cope
something more realistic than comparing ur ugly indian ass to a white supermodel or looking like the most average zoomer to exist and comparing urself to gandy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Lmao, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
something more realistic than comparing ur ugly indian ass to a white supermodel or looking like the most average zoomer to exist and comparing urself to gandy jfl
Papa bless I didn't get called out time to go cope some more for me :feelskek:

But honestly I cannot pinpoint a single feature makinithappen has in common with chico, or that zoomer and gandy honest to god delusion to the nth degree.

I mean if it stops them roping lmao it stops them roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Papa bless I didn't get called out time to go cope some more for me :feelskek:

But honestly I cannot pinpoint a single feature makinithappen has in common with chico, or that zoomer and gandy honest to god delusion to the nth degree.

I mean if it stops them roping lmao it stops them roping
i didnt see urs or the others but it somewhat applies to u too, just not to the same degree of the ones i mentioned
u atleast have similar jawshape and similar hair
@Gunnersup looks like that nigga tho

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i didnt see urs or the others but it somewhat applies to u too, just not to the same degree of the ones i mentioned
That is fair enough in all honesty lmao, literally only put it because those are the two people normies consistently compare me to, similar jaw, hair and shit es ratio. :feelskek:

Haven't seen @Gunnersup's face ngl but that would probably explain his avi more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Tbh

InCollage 20210227 175640761

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9779

You're such a bitter little twisted and traumatised subhuman looking fucking pipsqueak create, aren't you?

Get a hold of yourself and lighten up you little shit. We are just having a little bit of harmless fun. To say there isn't a vague resemblance in these pictures with famous people is just denying what what our naked eyes see.

And now you are backing up the white person and going less hard on him. Honestly fuck off and shut the fuck up you virgin little Mary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Descartes, Lmao and 7 others
Creature*

That is fair enough in all honesty lmao, literally only put it because those are the two people normies consistently compare me to, similar jaw, hair and shit es ratio. :feelskek:

Haven't seen @Gunnersup's face ngl but that would probably explain his avi more than anything.

Stop replying to him. Who gives a fuck what he thinks. Let him say his 2 pence and then fuck off.

We are not making 10 page uptight and heated debate on pointless shit like he wants us to. He's a faggot.

Stop replying to him. Who gives a fuck what he thinks. Let him say his 2 pence and then fuck off.

We are not making 10 page uptight and heated debate on pointless shit like he wants us to. He's a faggot.
Think he has already fucked off now though ngl.

Ngl your posts do just seem to attract 10+ pages no offence or anything but it is just the will of this forum :feelskek:
I'm growing Abe Lincoln style sideburns tbh. Will actually make an effort to groom myself after that.
Ngapa GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Think he has already fucked off now though ngl.

Ngl your posts do just seem to attract 10+ pages no offence or anything but it is just the will of this forum :feelskek:

Ngapa GIF
I have no idea tbh. Just going insane because of lockdown.

You're such a bitter little twisted and traumatised subhuman looking fucking pipsqueak create, aren't you?

Get a hold of yourself and lighten up you little shit. We are just having a little bit of harmless fun. To say there isn't a vague resemblance in these pictures with famous people is just denying what what our naked eyes see.

And now you are backing up the white person and going less hard on him. Honestly fuck off and shut the fuck up you virgin little Mary.
fucking lol @ ur delusions, theres literally 0 resemblances to u and chico, the fact that i even have to say that just embarrassing
im not backing him u retard, i did tell him it applies to him aswell, but he atleast has some fucking feature similar to his comparison unlike u
cba arguing further, keep coping mr indian chico

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and lutte
Always one fucking little cretin that has to ruin the atmosphere of a thread with his whinary.

You can literally HEAR the whinary in the tone of his text. I've never realised you could hear someone's tone in text till joining this forum and running into doomers who live by black pill extremism philosophy. They suck the fun out of every thread they enter because they are outcasts and feel left out.

"No this place is too normie now a days! I want the autism to return! Please! Fuck off you NT posters. You don't know what we go through"

Stop entering normie threads then dickhead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat and lutte
fucking lol @ ur delusions, theres literally 0 resemblances to u and chico, the fact that i even have to say that just embarrassing
im not backing him u retard, i did tell him it applies to him aswell, but he atleast has some fucking feature similar to his comparison unlike u
cba arguing further, keep coping mr indian chico

You're bitter because I'mma curry and can pass for all different types of ethnicities. Brazilian, Latino etc AND I mog you.

3ced0b083671f489cd876186af3aeec5

3850e80b1f5d44cd3f444e8c99c261cf

If a Curry is mogging a Caucasian man then something is up. I bet you're that ugly that you can't even tap Asia for pussy. You can't even go Thailand and get a ladyboy. You fucking joke.

Brazilians telling me I look Brazilian and one saying there is a resemblance to Chico. RESEMBLANCE MOTHER FUCKER. Not an autistic black and white thing. A vague thing. Can autism see nuance and grey area? No? Well work on that you utter fuckface.

And yes you are a racist son of a bitch and going soft on the white guy that posted his face with his head tilted. Not mentioning anything about him frauding and just passing it off as, oh "your jaw".

Shut the fuck up. You emo. Go slit your wrist and take a picture of it before uploading it in a tweet with the hash-tag "#ItsOverForMe".

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, lutte and Deleted member 7044
You're bitter because I'mma curry and can pass for all different types of ethnicities. Brazilian, Latino etc AND I mog you.

View attachment 1012267

View attachment 1012270

If a Curry is mogging a Caucasian man then something is up. I bet you're that ugly that you can't even tap Asia for pussy. You can't even go Thailand and get a ladyboy. You fucking joke.

Brazilians telling me I look Brazilian and one saying there is a resemblance to Chico. RESEMBLANCE MOTHER FUCKER. Not an autistic black and white thing. A vague thing. Can autism see nuance and grey area? No? Well work on that you utter fuckface.

And yes you are a racist son of a bitch and going soft on the white guy that posted his face with his head tilted. Not mentioning anything about him frauding and just passing it off as, oh "your jaw".

Shut the fuck up. You emo. Go slit your wrist and take a picture of it before uploading it in a tweet with the hash-tag "#ItsOverForMe".

Forgot to upload it: (JFL at thinking I'm a retard to ever consider it)

1a069bf138b75ba85bd93ac4116b00fb

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

View attachment 1012267

View attachment 1012270

and you keep going..... you really are desperate for the last reply to give you some sense of victory and validation
by your logic i can look like whoever someone tells me i resemble, even if the person telling me that is a complete retard? not to mention ur cherrypicking what some random on the internet tells u and u take it to heart because ur so in need to cope with ur subhumanity
i can guarantee u dont mog me, inb4 t his nigga wants his 100th mog battle

• +1
Reactions: lutte
and you keep going..... you really are desperate for the last reply to give you some sense of victory and validation
by your logic i can look like whoever someone tells me i resemble, even if the person telling me that is a complete retard? not to mention ur cherrypicking what some random on the internet tells u and u take it to heart because ur so in need to cope with ur subhumanity
i can guarantee u dont mog me, inb4 t his nigga wants his 100th mog battle

The way you word your sentences to the things you say, perfectly epitomising in it's truest of disgusting and depressing manners what a psl autist is.

Yes, you mog me by virtue of me being Indian and you white. Pretty much explaining why you have ZERO success with bitches and are filled with generic and stereotypical incel bitterness and rage. This place has a warped idea of what's good looking and you are a part of that. With your retarded understanding of an Indian man's sexual market value that stems entirely from a retarded video that you consumed on Incel TV.

I can spot you autistic doomers straight away. It's in the avatars and signatures you have + the way you word yourselves.

Don't enter my thread(s) again. You aren't welcome.

Black Panther Film GIF by swerk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
is so autistic that he can't understand a joke, leaves the basement and goes to live jfl

• +1
is so autistic that he can't understand a joke, leaves the basement and goes to live jfl

Check this fucking pussy out.

One minute saying I am decent looking and can pass as Brazilian and the next second turning on me JFL

What an utter fucktard . Another cretin who'd likely receive the biggest hammer-fist thump the cranium.

Check this fucking pussy out.

One minute saying I am decent looking and can pass as Brazilian and the next second turning on me JFL

What an utter fucktard . Another cretin who'd likely receive the biggest hammer-fist thump the cranium.
you get angry easily

The coping white twat that is @itisogre who I genuinely strongly believe is nothing more than a 4/10 white guy with failos all over the shop.

Is deliberately failing to see that with correction to my eye area where I suffer from ptosis, I would look pretty decent, even in a camera phone selfie.

If you look at the face as a whole, you can see the right eye (The photos left) is affecting the entire harmony of the face. If that was just like the other eye, this would be close to a good looking man. Yet because the person in the photo is known as being Indian, he can't be good looking with being a perfectly symmetrical 8 JFL. Even tho I pass for Brazilian, Latino etc with my coloruing.

Not only that, but the supermodel that is Chico is using a professional photo artist that is just so happening to use professional camera equipment (Surprise surprise) and then had his image touched up by editors.

Lol I mean the absolute seeming lack of basic and fundamental common sense and worldiness is lost on these downright gimps on here.

Attachments

• 17815db821c33ecab0d110941b181225.png
    17815db821c33ecab0d110941b181225.png
    446.4 KB · Views: 193
  • JFL