Post famous people users look like

you get angry easily

Dude calls me ugly when he knows I mog him. That's why. Tired of uptight anonymous retarded blackpillers on the internet who shitpost and act racist. I'm sorry you just so happen to have no role in the world. It's not my fault however. Don't blame a curry that doesn't even look entirely curry. Moron.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
The coping white twat that is @itisogre who I genuinely strongly believe is nothing more than a 4/10 white guy with failos all over the shop.

Is deliberately failing to see that with correction to my eye area where I suffer from ptosis, I would look pretty decent, even in a camera phone selfie.

If you look at the face as a whole, you can see the right eye (The photos left) is affecting the entire harmony of the face. If that was just like the other eye, this would be close to a good looking man. Yet because the person in the photo is known as being Indian, he can't be good looking with being a perfectly symmetrical 8 JFL. Even tho I pass for Brazilian, Latino etc with my coloruing.

Not only that, but the supermodel that is Chico is using a professional photo artist that is just so happening to use professional camera equipment (Surprise surprise) and then had his image touched up by editors.

Lol I mean the absolute seeming lack of basic and fundamental common sense and worldiness is lost on these downright gimps on here.
you can't pass for anything but indian bro. and you don't resemble chico in any way

you can't pass for anything but indian bro. and you don't resemble chico in any way

Which is why I've grown up being asked if I'm Mexican, Chilean, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Iranian, Arab etc.

You're a dumbass guy.

The coping white twat that is @itisogre who I genuinely strongly believe is nothing more than a 4/10 white guy with failos all over the shop.

Is deliberately failing to see that with correction to my eye area where I suffer from ptosis, I would look pretty decent, even in a camera phone selfie.

If you look at the face as a whole, you can see the right eye (The photos left) is affecting the entire harmony of the face. If that was just like the other eye, this would be close to a good looking man. Yet because the person in the photo is known as being Indian, he can't be good looking with being a perfectly symmetrical 8 JFL. Even tho I pass for Brazilian, Latino etc with my coloruing.

Not only that, but the supermodel that is Chico is using a professional photo artist that is just so happening to use professional camera equipment (Surprise surprise) and then had his image touched up by editors.

Lol I mean the absolute seeming lack of basic and fundamental common sense and worldiness is lost on these downright gimps on here.
still fucking tagging despite giving you the virtue of typing ur paragraph and having the last word jfl
ur coloring is literally no/0/nada different than the average indian, u can keep coping with latino or whatever but any person looking at ur face is gonna be able to tell ur indian
doesnt matter telling u what score i am since ur just gonna disregard is anyhow
but yeah bro just get a professional photo and you'll be the next chico

Which is why I've grown up being asked if I'm Mexican, Chilean, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Iranian, Arab etc.

You're a dumbass guy.
doesn't mean shit I get asked if I'm french or shit which I obviously am not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Dude calls me ugly when he knows I mog him. That's why. Tired of uptight anonymous retarded blackpillers on the internet who shitpost and act racist. I'm sorry you just so happen to have no role in the world. It's not my fault however. Don't blame a curry that doesn't even look entirely curry. Moron.

doesn't mean shit I get asked if I'm french or shit which I obviously am not

K end of discussion

"doesnt mean shit" is not a valid counterargument.

Move on. Next.

K end of discussion

"doesnt mean shit" is not a valid counterargument.

Move on. Next.
you're delusional lol
people are bad at placing foreign phenotypes they're not used to and you said "growing up" which doesn't mean anything since you can look very different wrt colouring when you're a child compared to adult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
you're delusional lol
people are bad at placing foreign phenotypes they're not used to and you said "growing up" which doesn't mean anything since you can look very different wrt colouring when you're a child compared to adult

Ok. Wait for the high spec camera in 2-3 months after proper weight loss and shit lol. Won't say anymore.

Expect an apology for being a retard. May get one from you. Certainly won't get one from the 4/10 aspie sufferer in this thread.

Ok. Wait for the high spec camera in 2-3 months after proper weight loss and shit lol. Won't say anymore.

Expect an apology for being a retard. May get one from you. Certainly won't get one from the 4/10 aspie sufferer in this thread.
:lul::lul:
ok, im looking forward to seeing how a better camera and weight loss will change your race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 6908
:lul::lul:
ok, im looking forward to seeing how a better camera and weight loss will change your race

It's mainly camera.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
People say I look like Rodrick from wimpy kid

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
I'm not saying you're ugly (you're not) but there's literally no resemblance at all