post filler victims in this thread - STOP PROMOTING FILLERS!

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum

8d9m3zphkvi31.jpg

EtIFPjW.jpg

0UGvzYP.jpg

christina-aguilera-lip-injections.jpg

af-composite-courtney-cox.jpg

CD703C5B-AE20-49E9-9AE1-1F0AFEB347F6-758x426.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Constantin Denis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
694940094001_5976868358001_5976861008001-vs.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ryan and 4 others
simon-cowell-t.jpg

3652.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 25018, Boldandbeautiful and 19 others
why fillers get still promoted on this place?

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

8d9m3zphkvi31.jpg
I will never understand why foids inject their lips, they end up looking like ducks, to give better blowjobs JFL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, NormieKilla, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
I will never understand why foids inject their lips, they end up looking like ducks, to give better blowjobs JFL?
i dont know but injecting nsl folds or cheekbones is not good either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, huntergatherer and UltimateMan

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and Lihito
filler bloat = real.

lean + collagen
or
death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, HQNPmaxxing, RODEBLUR and 4 others
filler bloat = real.

lean + collagen
or
death
legit, in the longrun filler make the face appear more bloated and fat which is a death sentence

Facial Adiposity, Attractiveness, and Health: A Review

The relationship between facial cues and perceptions of health and attractiveness in others plays an influential role in our social interactions and mating behaviors. Several facial cues have historically been investigated in this regard, with facial adiposity being the newest addition. Evidence...

The Influence of Body Composition Effects on Male Facial Masculinity and Attractiveness

Body mass index (BMI) and its facial correlates influence a range of perceptions including masculinity and attractiveness. BMI conflates body fat and muscle which are sexually dimorphic because men typically have more muscle but less fat than women. We therefore investigated the influence of...

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and eduardkoopman
About to drop the highest iq fax for u

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

2) when it comes to surgery implants are much better as can emulate bones

However u will see botched results due to iqlets designing their own terrible designs with 0 knowledge of the looks pill

That's my take on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Mewton, NegativeNorwood and 16 others

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

View attachment 1106777
View attachment 1106778

However u will see botched results due to iqlets designing their own terrible designs with 0 knowledge of the looks pill

That's my take on it
great transformation!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lev Peshkov
I've been doing subtle DIY gonial angle fillers for a few months now and it has been a great looksmax. It's very bluepilled to think that everyone has the same mental illnesses as celebrities who inject 50 ml of filler all over their faces.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Anchor_Ship, NormieKilla and 2 others
Fillers are a long-term bloatmax and looksmin. Complete coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, terrorblade and homo_faber
Honestly don’t get fillers for tear troughs, but for jaw and chin enhancement is worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 9568

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

View attachment 1106777
View attachment 1106778

That's my take on it
Russian Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
legit, in the longrun filler make the face appear more bloated and fat which is a death sentence

The relationship between facial cues and perceptions of health and attractiveness in others plays an influential role in our social interactions and mating behaviors. Several facial cues have historically been investigated in this regard, with facial adiposity being the newest addition. Evidence...

The Influence of Body Composition Effects on Male Facial Masculinity and Attractiveness

Body mass index (BMI) and its facial correlates influence a range of perceptions including masculinity and attractiveness. BMI conflates body fat and muscle which are sexually dimorphic because men typically have more muscle but less fat than women. We therefore investigated the influence of...

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."
iq mogging comment.
Great share

This is a plastic surgeon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426-000832_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426-000832_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_20210426-000659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426-000659_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 323
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, khvirgin, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

View attachment 1106777
View attachment 1106778

That's my take on it
u had good forward growth and structure buddy.

lean won'¨t do shit if u are boneless, jfl low iq. Why do u see ethnics with underbites(big ass head) on lean bodies.
Why do you expect me, to ADD every exception. When I write a short message??

I would have to make, every post an essay like copingvolcel. Mentioning every exception, when the common "rule" doesn't apply.

Obviously, boneless is game over for lean maxxing.
But luckily, most people are not boneless.
So the common rule for the masses, average people:
lean = life,
is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

View attachment 1106777
View attachment 1106778

That's my take on it
You only lost weight?? No filler or implants involved? Very solid transformation!!

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7419
Honestly don’t get fillers for tear troughs, but for jaw and chin enhancement is worth it
I think fillers injected on the bone are not that bad, and the risk for bloating is smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Why do you expect me, to ADD every exception. When I write a short message??

I would have to make, every post an essay like copingvolcel. Mentioning every exception, when the common "rule" doesn't apply.

Obviously, boneless is game over for lean maxxing.
But luckily, most people are not boneless.
So the common rule for the masses, average people:
lean = life,
is true.

don't know bro, i belive most ppl here are ethnics and most ethnics are boneless. After weight loss their eye areas are fucckeeedd

Leanmax or death

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and homo_faber
don't know bro, i belive most ppl here are ethnics and most ethnics are boneless. After weight loss their eye areas are fucckeeedd
could be. pancake face happens.
I dunno how it is. I am white, and live in a whites predominantly country and I never set foot outside of Europe. And most whites have enough bone in face that can show, when being lean. Hence muh idea that most on average dudes will have enough bone for leanness.
But dump in an "ethnic" society, and maybe I will see average dudes are "boneless"

• +1
You only lost weight?? No filler or implants involved? Very solid transformation!!
thats all brah

on another cut, been earting too hedonistically, two more weeks and im at 10%

• +1

1) get lean

I guarantee u have bones

Here's my transformation

View attachment 1106777
View attachment 1106778

That's my take on it
how much did you lose and how much bf?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Fillers are the dumbest thing

• +1
"Fillers" are often discussed on here, yet some people seem to be criticize it with no valid reason

"Fillers" are often discussed on here, yet some people seem to be criticize it with no valid reason
People make it out to be very dangrous

wdym

the video in the linked thread shows plenty of valid reason

keep coping

• Woah