• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 1680
Cba to post pics but you should know his ugly face: khabib nurmagomedov

A lot of mma guys have ridiculously forward grown face but are ugly cunts

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 616
And post faces that lack forward growth yet still look attractive
you can't be ugly if your maxilla and mandible are perfectly grown forward, because theese bones affect the eye area, the midface and the lower third. (you can't have a recessed chin if you have a perfect gonial angle)

anyway I want to mention this guy who had a recessed maxilla, but a forward grown palate so he needed a Lefort 2 (or a Lefort 3), however Defrancq decided to grow his palate furtherly with a Lefort 1. As results now his month looks like a fish'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, toptearmm, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Post that african shaped like a pt cruiser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Mr.cope
you can't be ugly if your maxilla and mandible are perfectly grown forward, because theese bones affect the eye area, the midface and the lower third. (you can't have a recessed chin if you have a perfect gonial angle)

anyway I want to mention this guy who had a recessed maxilla, but a forward grown palate so he needed a Lefort 2 (or a Lefort 3), however Defrancq decided to grow his palate furtherly with a Lefort 1. As results now his month looks like a fish'
View attachment 137409
What about this guy tho? He seems to have a perfect forward growth viewed from side but his frontal meh
IMG 20191016 140012
IMG 20191016 140028

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 7926

khabib-poirier-hero.jpg
Doesn't seem like a lot of forward growth but im new to this so.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope and Eduardo DOV
And post faces that lack forward growth yet still look attractive
Lucky Blue Smith is the best example of this. Mobile posting so just google his name and you'll see how good he looks without having any forward growth and a recessed chin.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 616
Lucky Blue Smith is the best example of this. Mobile posting so just google his name and you'll see how good he looks without having any forward growth and a recessed chin.
Damn
Lucky Blue Smith 2016 Editorial Nylon Guys Espanol 003

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
khabib-poirier-hero.jpg
Doesn't seem like a lot of forward growth but im new to this so.
Look at his brow ridge, chin and zygos compared to Justin's fam

View attachment 137409
his lips got wider if you look closely, damn it I readlly need that

extreme forward growth is dumb and overrated, no male model has super forward grown faces its always slightly down

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
I2GAuGS.png

m0xcKb0.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
same, daaaaamn :feelsohgod:

He is on soy

I cant blame him for losing interest in women, 21st century foids are a sketchy shitty scam tbh, feminism and progressivism has allowed foids to become the degenerates they have always wanted to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

I don't think khabib is that ugly tbh. Just not attractive

Lucky Blue Smith got eyelash halo.

View attachment 137409
what is a forward grown palate? do you mean lower maxilla