jeremy meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Looks234, Deleted member 9837 and 6 others
DDoYBDz
Zde4sA9

@africancel i think so right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6273
lmao not even close, u gotta be a retarded deformed normie to think 2nd looks asian
tyson beckford is part chinese (about 1/4th or 1/5th i believe)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
i think it's good tbh, it's a good glitch.
doesnt look as good tbh
at least the examples u sent

only looks good on mulatto slayers tbhngl

all 3 definitely have caucasoid dna. no way beckford's family have lived in the americas so long and not gotten some white dna, and he is also part chinese (confirmed).

Beckford is 1/8 or 1/4 Chinese which isnt Caucasoid. His skull doesn't look Caucasoid for sure.

1C59D698 710A 42B1 B78B 04558A22E805 1

This mf looks straight of the boat from like Ghana, his skull is definitely not Caucasoid, he doesn't even have any Caucasoid features I can see or negligible amounts.

The third guy, as I said looks Caucasoid, maybe North African or mullato, it's apparent in his skull and facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Beckford is 1/8 or 1/4 Chinese which isnt Caucasoid. His skull doesn't look Caucasoid for sure.

View attachment 852404
This mf looks straight of the boat from like Ghana, his skull is definitely not Caucasoid, he doesn't even have any Caucasoid features I can see or negligible amounts.

The third guy, as I said looks Caucasoid, maybe North African or mullato, it's apparent in his skull and facial features.
ok lets focus on the pic in this post

caucasoid features visible (according to anthropological studies that can discern between caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid with 90%+ accuracy on skull alone):

angular zygos
deepset eyes
orthognathism
prominent supraorbital ridges

its possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@Colvin76

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
ok lets focus on the pic in this post

caucasoid features visible (according to anthropological studies that can discern between caucasoid, mongoloid, and negroid with 90%+ accuracy on skull alone):

angular zygos
deepset eyes
orthognathism
prominent supraorbital ridges

its possible

Zygos are rounded, he is clearly prognathic you can even tell just from this 3/4 profile shot, eyes aren't deep set, the pronounced browridge gives that illusion.

Only thing I see he has there is prominent supraorbital ridge. Do you think an anthropologist would look at this skull and classify it as Caucasoid lmao.

Zygos are rounded, he is clearly prognathic you can even tell just from this 3/4 profile shot, eyes aren't deep set, the pronounced browridge gives that illusion.

Only thing I see he has there is prominent supraorbital ridge. Do you think an anthropologist would look at this skull and classify it as Caucasoid lmao.
his zygos have sharp ridges but are also broad, its hard to say.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
These are sharp high set low mass Caucasoid zygos
5CD4475B BD95 49A3 A18E 8434E43FC79C 1 1

These are rounded high mass "negroid" zygos.
1C59D698 710A 42B1 B78B 04558A22E805 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
2nd model is blasian jfl at you
blasian doesnt equal looking chink, especially when he doesnt, jfl at u thinkin u proved something

• JFL
Reactions: Lux