White supremacism is a bit retarded

I dont want them to replace me but that doesnt mean i should actively cope saying white people are more attractive
They are, JBW is the most scientifically backed BP theory

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
You're like me when I first joined this site 5 years ago under a different name. Lookspilled but not fully redpilled. You're only consuming short form content which is easy to brush off, so you're not taking it too seriously

Bait thread

The racial issue goes beyond the physical aspect, it has to do with the intellectual and even spiritual capacities carried in abundance by specific population groups.

Ive been exposed to a lot of stuff on twitter preaching the superiority of the white people. As a white person, i think this type of content is a bit retarded.
You will always see them posting a instagram model stacy with a ugly ass aboriginal 80yo women with caption "there is only one race".
These people are delusional because this is clearly cherrypicked, realistically there a lot of ugly ass white women and attractive black women.
When you are blackpilled you realized this race stuff hardly matter, its all about how good you look, if you are black or white will not make you attract more women.
nuh uh lmao

Yet they fuck enough so that their population is growing much faster than whites ones.
you will never find white people in india thats why they fuck whatever they can get :lul: white is better stop coping you brainwashed cnn jew

race pill is important and it doesn't make sense to invalidate it but I wonder if it's right to hate ethics whilst being blackpilled, You're cucking yourself for women despite knowing the blackpill so it really makes me think if the stormfrontcels are a bunch of cucks and foidworshippers

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and T50gandycel