Post gigablackpills that you find in twitter/social media [MEGATHREAD]

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Left permanently.
I barely use twitter, only to see trends about football and related topics, And somehow i still find extremely lookist tweets everywhere, Heres just a few that i found:

Screenshot 20240819 142606 X

Brutal.

Screenshot 20240819 143147 X

Brutal robotpill

Screenshot 20240819 143617 X

This was a reply in the post of a foid that was complaining about men that want to date non-gigaused women (Virgo = Virgin, Slow = in this context would mean "stupid")

Screenshot 20240819 150948 X

|
|
> The reply
Screenshot 20240819 150959 X

(Jfl argentinian accounts of foids and males are in a constant war discussing about hypergamy and blackpilled topics in general)

Screenshot 20240819 152606 X

And ofc the dickpill couldnt be missed here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, blatonslatt and lemonnz
"dickpill" its not real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, wishIwasSalludon and greycel
Screenshot 20231101 010757 Instagram
Screenshot 20231101 010839 Instagram

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and NZb6Air
well tbf thats not really that big of a blackpill, it's just foids dunking on an ugly guy
The second part is the psychological deconstruction. Water to us but still cage to see a normie say it.

4322108 1724088323231

"I would rather fulfil a bears hunger than a man's lust"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
they shoulda never taught niggers the word gene
They should have taught it better. A lot of words used by normies are reductionist incorrect perceptions of the actual meanings that they use as buzzwords and to push people into corners.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and greycel
They should have taught it better. A lot of words used by normies are reductionist incorrect perceptions of the actual meanings that they use as buzzwords and to push people into corners.
because they're unteachable, they don't use words to their full meanings because they don't have access to their full meaning, it requires more abstraction than they have, therefore they shouldn't have been taught shit like this , it's too powerful now everytime there's some ignorance gap in medical/biological shit they just fill it with muh genes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, greycel and HarrierDuBois
Truer words have never been said
Its all because of the precedence Normies place in other people's opinions. Weak minded, validation seeking, 0 core, 0 individualism

And not just words but phrases, the worst one is:
"bro thinks he's him"
"bro thinks he's the philosopher"
"bro thinks he's that guy"

And they'll spam one of these emojis 💀 😭 😂 so the other person can't retaliate back, because "it was a joke bro, relax"

Just repetitive bullshit, that puts someone down so they can tread back to the herd. They just want to drag everybody down to the same level
Fucking slaves

How dare they think they have the right to put a limit on my thought
I'm not going to bend the knee to some effeminate bitch guys and masculine women

@ElTruecel what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, truthhurts, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Truer words have never been said
Its all because of the precedence Normies place in other people's opinions. Weak minded, validation seeking, 0 core, 0 individualism

And not just words but phrases, the worst one is:
"bro thinks he's him"
"bro thinks he's the philosopher"
"bro thinks he's that guy"

And they'll spam one of these emojis 💀 😭 😂 so the other person can't retaliate back, because "it was a joke bro, relax"

Just repetitive bullshit, that puts someone down so they can tread back to the herd. They just want to drag everybody down to the same level
Got a very slight spike at that one in particular. Since I literally am aspiring to become a philosopher in part by writing my philosophy.

I do think I am the philosopher, yes 'Brayden' thank you very much, I do think I am the philosopher of the 21st century. Now go back to scrolling while I win.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
nvm

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I barely use twitter, only to see trends about football and related topics, And somehow i still find extremely lookist tweets everywhere, Heres just a few that i found:

View attachment 3109013
Brutal.

View attachment 3109016
Brutal robotpill

View attachment 3109019
This was a reply in the post of a foid that was complaining about men that want to date non-gigaused women (Virgo = Virgin, Slow = in this context would mean "stupid")

View attachment 3109020
|
|
> The reply
View attachment 3109024
(Jfl argentinian accounts of foids and males are in a constant war discussing about hypergamy and blackpilled topics in general)

View attachment 3109028
And ofc the dickpill couldnt be missed here.
IMG 6811

Yet another foid pumped and dumped by heightmogger

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and ChadOrDeath
BUMPAAA!!!!!
4097612 p replace color

Screenshot 20240821 211350 X

Lol caging at this normie "cosmetic surgery should only be allowed for people who suffered an accident" nigga probably saw how expensive a bimax is to fix his subhuman jaw and then got triggered.