Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, CyprusGD and Deleted member 2729
not in existence on the internet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Tumbleweed highway

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17920
Saiyans was good imo.

https://forum.****************/thre...tom-infraorbital-malar-implants-results.2338/
it's crazy how this is still the only good example I could think of
maybe it's because most of the guys that get zygo implants also get jaw implants with them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Saiyans was good imo.

https://forum.****************/thre...tom-infraorbital-malar-implants-results.2338/
How big were they

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
i looked it up on google the other day and legit they all looked like shit

• So Sad
Zygo implants are cope I fear

• So Sad
Post Some!

Hard to get in isolation as you need to combine it with so much other stuff which normies don't like lower buccal fat pad deposits and a lower facial fat in general then you can get the insane model looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 17920
Hard to get in isolation as you need to combine it with so much other stuff which normies don't like lower buccal fat pad deposits and a lower facial fat in general then you can get the insane model looks.
I hope this is true

• JFL
I hope this is true

It has to be true if you have a good zygos but shitty buccal fat pads you have an bloated face the only way to get that hollow cheek look is a high zygos and lower fatty deposits in the skin I mean it's kinda ovious that creates a hollow cheek effect

• Woah
just pray you only have jaw recession. then its trimax or death. other than that its just death. brutal shit man

I mean trimax doesn't fix a flat cheek region let alone fix the fatty deposits in your buccal fat pad region

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
just pray you only have jaw recession. then its trimax or death. other than that its just death. brutal shit man
Trimax would prob make me around HTN, but it’s chadlite or death in 2022. It will be Chad or death in 2024 which is when i will get surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 2729 and Prince88
It has to be true if you have a good zygos but shitty buccal fat pads you have an bloated face the only way to get that hollow cheek look is a high zygos and lower fatty deposits in the skin I mean it's kinda ovious that creates a hollow cheek effect
so the fat is unnaturally placed after zygo implants which is what creates the uncanny look? if i understood correctly

• JFL
so the fat is unnaturally placed after zygo implants which is what creates the uncanny look? if i understood correctly

Sort of after the zygo implants are set usually there is so much fat in the face of the patient the real black pill factor which is unchangeable is skin thickness this is really what creates the base in terms of cheek bone definition.

With certain skin types our level of tech just cannot find a way to replicate the results done on face app or other male models.

Sort of after the zygo implants are set usually there is so much fat in the face of the patient the real black pill factor which is unchangeable is skin thickness this is really what creates the base in terms of cheek bone definition.

With certain skin types our level of tech just cannot find a way to replicate the results done on face app or other male models.
How to know if you have thick skin?

• JFL
Trimax would prob make me around HTN, but it’s chadlite or death in 2022. It will be Chad or death in 2024 which is when i will get surgery.
yea its brutal

• So Sad
inframalar implants are only capable of producing good results

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
If you know what you're doing you can have some pretty decent results

Implants:

Malar implants

Dermal filler:

Fillerscroatia

Peterson filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
@CyprusGD why are u mad i won’t be ur fucking accountability partner just fuck off

• JFL
The second dude got them too low on his face. On guys that makes you look fat... You want to enhance the CHEEKBONE, not the CHEEK. god dang
They don't appear that low set in the first pic. Dude is just fat, says he got buccal fat removal along with the implants being too lazy to bother leaning out

you need them custom as a guy, and even then you have to be conservative with how much size you add

hardly any results to look at in general for custom implants. all the ones you see through google search are default designs and make the guy look gay

this is the best one i’ve seen with a custom, though he did get jaw implants with it
F91D5A57 6500 4A69 983C D5A3BB20C001

also i heard pagnoni has some good before and afters as well but you have to consult with him to see them

• +1
you need them custom as a guy, and even then you have to be conservative with how much size you add

hardly any results to look at in general for custom implants. all the ones you see through google search are default designs and make the guy look gay

this is the best one i’ve seen with a custom, though he did get jaw implants with it
View attachment 1925243

i heard pagnoni has some good before and afters as well but you have to consult with him to see them
I went to the same doctor as this guy.

My thread has my design, etc. Turned out natural and added much more angularity than that guy got.

I had a zygo augmentation with fake bone (and what i understood: real bone will form there) and no implant, as described here (with this surgeon):

I do not post pictures of my face, also not in dm. I'm super happy with the results, looks very good and natural.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper