Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and URL code
Post black girls!!!

again you can't be white and HQNP
most HQNP women are from the East
autism black and white thinking
even if rare hqnp white girls exist, you have no real reasoning to deny it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
she FUCKING LOOKS CENTRAL ASIAN OR LATINA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CURRY OR NIGGER SHIT.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i see nothing ethnic in her eye area. looks typical for euros
NO, SHE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE SHE'S FROM KAZAKHSTAN OR MEXICO OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING CURRY BLACK SHIT.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sens
Stop breaking character faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and URL code
NO, SHE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE SHE'S FROM KAZAKHSTAN OR MEXICO OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING CURRY BLACK SHIT.
Wrong. No kazakh looks like that, kazakhs look half asian. Also her brown hair is very european. Nothing ethnic about her

Gökçe Türer

I TOLD YOU FUCKING SO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF BLACK CURRY NIGGER SHIT

I FUCKING KNOW A PERSON OF COLOUR WHEN I SEE ONE
You said she's central asian or latina which she is not. So you were wrong.

Many turks are identical to southeast euros and her phenotype isnt typical for turkey. She is a white turk.

Wrong. No kazakh looks like that, kazakhs look half asian. Also her brown hair is very european. Nothing ethnic about her
SHE DOESN'T LOOK EUROPEAN YOU FUCKING BLACK CURRY PIECE OF SHIT

I AM 100% SURE YOU ARE A FUCKING BLACK OR CURRY

Gökçe Türer

TURKEY IS IN ASIA YOU FUCKING INDIAN PIECE OF SHIT.

Many turks are identical to southeast euros and her phenotype isnt typical for turkey. She is a white turk.
no she isn't a white turk you fucking curry nigger.

Fuck off back to Bangalore you fucking jeet

YOU ARE FOREVER FUCKING JEALOUS OF MIDDLE EASTERNERS BECAUSE YOU CALL US WHITE
YOU FUCKING DARK BROWN CURRY SHIT

Not a single hqnp in this thread… Good

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
SHE DOESN'T LOOK EUROPEAN YOU FUCKING BLACK CURRY PIECE OF SHIT

I AM 100% SURE YOU ARE A FUCKING BLACK OR CURRY

She looks european and im sure everyone would agree if they were to see he IRL. She has 0 ethnic features (you couldnt name one)

Gökçe Türer

TURKEY IS IN ASIA YOU FUCKING INDIAN PIECE OF SHIT.

So what? Plenty of russians live in asia, southern siberia and theyre as white as one can be. Those white turks are just balkan settlers on anatolia. They are white the same way russians in asia are white.

She looks european and im sure everyone would agree if they were to see he IRL. She has 0 ethnic features (you couldnt name one)

So what? Plenty of russians live in asia, southern siberia and theyre as white as one can be. Those white turks are just balkan settlers on anatolia. They are white the same way russians in asia are white.
SHE LOOKS ETHNIC YOU FUCKING BANGALORE CURRY SHIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO INDIA

LOOK AT HER FUCKING EYES YOU PAJEET CURRY NIGGER SHIT.

YOU ARE FOREVER FUCKING JEALOUS OF MIDDLE EASTERNERS BECAUSE YOU CALL US WHITE
YOU FUCKING DARK BROWN CURRY SHIT
Turks are not arab, dont group them with middle easterners.
Also you didnt say she is middle eastern at first, but central asian or latina. You guessed mongoloid admixture, not west asian. In your eyes she doesnt even look middle eastern, you just appropriate those features for yourself.

Turks are not arab, dont group them with middle easterners.
Also you didnt say she is middle eastern at first, but central asian or latina. You guessed mongoloid admixture, not west asian. In your eyes she doesnt even look middle eastern, you just appropriate those features for yourself.
FUCK OFF BACK TO INDIA

SHE LOOKS ETHNIC YOU FUCKING BANGALORE CURRY SHIT
FUCK OFF BACK TO INDIA
Looking ethnic:
>pale skin
>brown hair
>soft east euro features
Yep, looks ethnic to me!

let me fucking get some sleep
Fuck 90% of Indians from India

Looking ethnic:
>pale skin
>brown hair
>soft east euro features
Yep, looks ethnic to me!
Fuck off back to India you ugly shitskin pajeet

KEEP FUCKING TORTURING MUSLIMS AND RAPING PEOPLE WHO DON'T LOOK LIKE A BROWN CURRY SHITSKIN IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE COUNTRY.

FUCK YOUR SHIT PRESIDENT MODI.
A lot of middle easterners look the same as indians so i dont think she looks middle eastern.

A lot of middle easterners look the same as indians so i dont think she looks middle eastern.
MENA is very diverse
AH YES, THE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE.

YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE MIXED, MIDDLE EASTERN OR LATINO.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
MENA is very diverse
AH YES, THE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE.

YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE MIXED, MIDDLE EASTERN OR LATINO.
Yes, there are some white people mixed in there among the brown non whites. But the good looking middle easterners are all white.

Yes, there are some white people mixed in there among the brown non whites. But the good looking middle easterners are all white.
No, they are ALL people of colour

Fucking ugly pajeet nigger shitskin with inferiority issues

Get a fucking grip

Fucking classifying MENA/Hispanic/mixed people (the ethnics YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE) as white

Get a fucking grip

Fucking classifying MENA/Hispanic/mixed people (the ethnics YOU FUCKING WISH YOU WERE) as white
Hope and pray Jova travels to India and wipes it off from the face of the Earth

@Xangsane listen to me. The end is near. The rope calls to you like a siren atop the Palatine Hill. Just read your replies in this thread. Your time has come my child. Come with us to join Lord gandy,St. Blavlops2cel in blaclpilled heaven

Images   2023 10 19T010010546

• +1

Get a fucking grip

A lot of them are white
Examples:

@Xangsane listen to me. The end is near. The rope calls to you like a siren atop the Palatine Hill. Just read your replies in this thread. Your time has come my child. Come with us to join Lord gandy,St. Blavlops2cel in blaclpilled heaven

View attachment 2498718
I'm fed up of explaining to white people to want to look light ethnic/mixed race and they don't like ethnic people
I'm fed up of explaining to dark ethnics (many, but not all south Asians, non-mixed black people) that MENAs/Hispanics/mixed people aren't white

BOTH ARE PEOPLE OF COLOUR YOU FUCKING UGLY PAJEET

they
ARE
ETHNIC
PEOPLE
FROM
THE
MIDDLE
EAST

you fucking BANGALORE SHITSKIN WHO WISHES HE WERE MUSLIM OR MENA
But i dont see the color on them so how could they be ppl of color
They only have white colors

THEY ARE FROM NORTH AFRICA OR ASIA YOU FUCKING UGLY SON OF A DARK BLACK BITCH FROM BANGALORE

I'm fed up of explaining to white people to want to look light ethnic/mixed race and they don't like ethnic people
I'm fed up of explaining to dark ethnics (many, but not all south Asians, non-mixed black people) that MENAs/Hispanics/mixed people aren't white
There you go tiger. Do what you want to do. Showing dem self hating niggas how it's gonna. Xangsane in the house here to set the record straight

• Love it
so is your AVI white? Fucking ugly shitskin

hqnp white girl is just an anagram for built for bbc
aryan 8x6 bwc baby all day all week all year round every day every waking hour every pissing second TIS HER GOSPEL
knight ok GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212