post hunter eyes with positive, neutral, and negative canthal tilts

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
im trying to ascertain the extent to which pct is needed for good hunter eyes

im not convinced negative canthal tilt in itself is not a bad trait like this forum tends to hold, it just seems that it is the most common feature on bad eye areas so its assumed to be a bad trait in itself

jacob elordi still looks good as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 32425, lyricism and 1 other person
it just seems that it is the most common feature on bad eye areas so its assumed to be a bad trait in itself
I wonder why! It also seems like the best mashed potatoes are made of potatoes as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Lucid, Debetro and 4 others

im not convinced negative canthal tilt in itself is not a bad trait like this forum tends to hold, it just seems that it is the most common feature on bad eye areas so its assumed to be a bad trait in itself

try to relax eyes with time you'll have em

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I wonder why! It also seems like the best mashed potatoes are made of potatoes as well.
im clearly pointing at a symptom vs cause fallacy Eugene

I don't think you need PCT to have hunter eyes (Sean O'Pry has neutral tilt), but you can't have hunter eyes with NCT (hunter eyes are a collection of things, which all-together are really specific and rare).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 32425 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and HarrierDuBois
I don't think you need PCT to have hunter eyes (Sean O'Pry has neutral tilt), but you can't have hunter eyes with NCT (hunter eyes are a collection of things, which all-together are really specific and rare).
90% of hunter eyes to me seem to be just be hooding from the brow+good undereye support. These things seem to solve the other issues in most cases (lowering brow naturally reduces pfl, and biggest culprit of nct is droopy eyelids)

It seems like all the other features can help but not necessary

But anyway id like to see example of someone who has those two things but also NCT

But anyway id like to see example of someone who has those two things but also NCT
Ernesto Che Guevara 1962 – Color by Klimbim 0.1

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Linoob and Deleted member 18582
what kind of eyes does ur avi have. i loved that movie
He had almond eyes.

He had almond eyes.
i want his looks so bad

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Can't have Hunter eyes with NCT

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 29581
O'Pry has Positive canthal tilt, but he just has neutral holding and like no medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 29581 and Graham
90% of hunter eyes to me seem to be just be hooding from the brow+good undereye support. These things seem to solve the other issues in most cases (lowering brow naturally reduces pfl, and biggest culprit of nct is droopy eyelids)

It seems like all the other features can help but not necessary

People conflate hooding with hunter eyes, when you can have hooded eyes, but not hunter eyes.

Hunter eyes have Neutral or positive tilt, zero upper eye exposure, are hooded, have good under-eye support, are horizontally wide, but vertically narrow and good orbital rims. They are really rare and can easily look uncanny.

Hunter eyes:

Hooded eyes:
3539973_1689905835450.png

A lot of the time they get conflated.

Attachments

• 1689905835450.png
    1689905835450.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 32425, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
People conflate hooding with hunter eyes, when you can have hooded eyes, but not hunter eyes.

Hunter eyes have Neutral or positive tilt, zero upper eye exposure, are hooded, have good under-eye support, are horizontally wide, but vertically narrow and good orbital rims. They are really rare and can easily look uncanny.

Hunter eyes:
View attachment 2331637View attachment 2331639

Hooded eyes:
3539973_1689905835450.png
View attachment 2331644View attachment 2331645

A lot of the time they get conflated.
Hunter eyes = Deep Set, Masculine PCT (downturned medial canthus, neutral latheral canthus) Long PFL, Above Average IPD, Low-set positively tilted thick dark dense eyebrows, low PFH and dark, dense eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, It'snotover and Graham
Hunter eyes = Deep Set, Masculine PCT (downturned medial canthus, neutral latheral canthus) Long PFL, Above Average IPD, Low-set positively tilted thick dark dense eyebrows, low PFH and dark, dense eyelashes.
Agreed except IPD should be 0.46 in every case.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
mirin marcus hedbrandh avi

should've used someone else as an example instead of this cuck

Absolutely brutal

o'pry has pct, albeit slight.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Debetro
Tom Cruise have a neutral or NCT?

Last edited:
  • +1
o'pry has pct, albeit slight.
Fr
iu

Actually not having PCT is pretty rare. Real negative tilt is very unusual and only present in people with syndromes and in general the lowest of the hierarchy

Fr
iu

Actually not having PCT is pretty rare. Real negative tilt is very unusual and only present in people with syndromes and in general the lowest of the hierarchy
pronounced negative tilt, yes, you mainly see that in people who either have deformities or are just overall quite ugly. But a lot of ppl irl have very very slight pct to very slight nct, so in most angles it doesn't look as positive. Also, in men, masculine pct is somewhat rare. Not many people have downturned medial canthi.

pronounced negative tilt, yes, you mainly see that in people who either have deformities or are just overall quite ugly. But a lot of ppl irl have very very slight pct to very slight nct, so in most angles it doesn't look as positive. Also, in men, masculine pct is somewhat rare. Not many people have downturned medial canthi.
What do you mean by masculine PCT?

What do you mean by masculine PCT?
masculine pct is when tilt is created by a downturned medial canthus and a neutral lateral canthus. Feminine pct is a straight medial + upturned lateral. Masc pct can look good on men and women, but feminine pct only looks good on women from what I've seen.

Masculine PCT

Feminine PCT

"Hybrid" PCT

I call Soler's tilt hybrid because she would still have slight fem pct even if her medial canthus was straight, due to an upturned lateral.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Debetro
masculine pct is when tilt is created by a downturned medial canthus and a neutral lateral canthus. Feminine pct is a straight medial + upturned lateral. Masc pct can look good on men and women, but feminine pct only looks good on women from what I've seen.

Masculine PCT
View attachment 2343447
View attachment 2343451

Feminine PCT
View attachment 2343455

"Hybrid" PCT
View attachment 2343459

I call Soler's tilt hybrid because she would still have slight fem pct even if her medial canthus was straight, due to an upturned lateral.
1644152306911-png.1525762
20230727 151203

Could you point out what makes Bomer's eye area look feminine?

2689464_1641896135407.png
2689460_1641896096152.png

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Could you point out what makes Bomer's eye area look feminine?

The eyes themselves look somewhat feminine. Medial canthus could be more downturned, and pfl/pfh ratio is a bit on the feminine side (larger eye aperture). Long lashes also contribute to this effect a little bit. However, when you factor in the eyebrows this is minimized. You can clearly identify this is a man:

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, lyricism and Debetro
most nct anyway comes from excessive upper eyelid droop rather than the shape of the eyes themselves

most nct anyway comes from excessive upper eyelid droop rather than the shape of the eyes themselves
true, but medial canthus is still law

Opry has positive

What is pfl, ipd and pfh

Sean literally has PCT are you blind or something?

Sean literally has PCT are you blind or something?
Yeah I know I've been told this a billion times in this thread already. It doesn't change the point I'm making.

Yeah I know I've been told this a billion times in this thread already. It doesn't change the point I'm making.
Imo hunter eyes are the perfect ideal eyes, and PCT is definitely ideal. But you can have a good eye area with neutral canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Graham