Post itt and i will tell your iq

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, LampPostPrime, wificonnector and 1 other person
i

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and JackTheKnife
im not underage blud im 19
the avi is a trend im not actually sfcel cmon
Im not mensa to gaslight people in believing they are 130 iq bro
Im a serious rater

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Wanting to know your iq from a dirty gopnik is the dumbest thing ever, getting a IQ test at all means you are a dumbfuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, LampPostPrime and datboijj
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.

Wanting to know your iq from a dirty gopnik is the dumbest thing ever, getting a IQ test at all means you are a dumbfuck.
Keep barking about gopnik yet most likely being a slav yourself
Youre like 95

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
9B1D1EAE EDB6 40A4 A844 958FF0CDCE05

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, try2beme, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Good one. 10k hours of exposure to English yet he can't write better than a slav who watched 10 youtube videos.
He isnt dumber than amnesia

Besides english, why would u call him dumb
He's just dumb bro, come on. Never made me stop and think. His posts are very short and repetitive that a dog can make them instead.

You fall for the illusion that because he doesn't have any opinions he's not dumb. Never saw him posting anything interesting about the world or about any topic. It's just short and dumb all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23239
Rate new diet bulking up rn
Bb5zlWfwPfk

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Zeruel, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Tell me I’m a genius

What is itt?

Images   2023 07 30T131125483

give me the deets Russian soldier

Now its 50$ for my evalutiaon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Bushman, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
what my IQ is

and i am bloated in this pic?

Attachments

• 25743.jpg
    25743.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Zeruel, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Average IQ of this forum plummeted by at least 20-30 points since the flood of the tiktok teenagers, literally a night and day difference than lookism.net.
I cannot help myself from hating these amygdala dominated teenagers and their tendancy to speak with such confidence on topics they don't know anything about. They pollute potentionally helpful discource with their nonsensical blabbering and enaging arrogance, why can't they lurk for some time, acquire some knowledge about the topics discussed here, and then try to contribute to it? All of these garbage they spoute makes the few informatial gems so hard to find. But hey, they are selfish mentally ill teenagers afterall. I feel empathy for them and want them to improve, im sure most of them will grow out of it as their brain develops, but as of now they ruined this forum, and im concerned some of them on here will take shitty advice from other teenagers and potentially harm their health and development.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21898
am diagnose OP 70-80 IQ he is think slav white not ethnic mdr he is think this white

kiss my ass how bout that

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23239
Average IQ of this forum plummeted by at least 20-30 points since the flood of the tiktok teenagers, literally a night and day difference than lookism.net.
I cannot help myself from hating these amygdala dominated teenagers and their tendancy to speak with such confidence on topics they don't know anything about. They pollute potentionally helpful discource with their nonsensical blabbering and enaging arrogance, why can't they lurk for some time, acquire some knowledge about the topics discussed here, and then try to contribute to it? All of these garbage they spoute makes the few informatial gems so hard to find. But hey, they are selfish mentally ill teenagers afterall. I feel empathy for them and want them to improve, im sure most of them will grow out of it as their brain develops, but as of now they ruined this forum, and im concerned some of them on here will take shitty advice from other teenagers and potentially harm their health and development.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, JackTheKnife and 1 other person