Post itt and i will tell your iq

Average IQ of this forum plummeted by at least 20-30 points since the flood of the tiktok teenagers, literally a night and day difference than lookism.net.
I cannot help myself from hating these amygdala dominated teenagers and their tendancy to speak with such confidence on topics they don't know anything about. They pollute potentionally helpful discource with their nonsensical blabbering and enaging arrogance, why can't they lurk for some time, acquire some knowledge about the topics discussed here, and then try to contribute to it? All of these garbage they spoute makes the few informatial gems so hard to find. But hey, they are selfish mentally ill teenagers afterall. I feel empathy for them and want them to improve, im sure most of them will grow out of it as their brain develops, but as of now they ruined this forum, and im concerned some of them on here will take shitty advice from other teenagers and potentially harm their health and development.
Who's alt are you? I really don't mean anything by this btw, just wondering.

What about OP

very smart, unironically

vermillioncore and makhachev stimulate my brain and make me lol more than 99% of generic PSL-NPCs on these forums, and they don't need paragraphs of theorizing (which usually just breaks down to rationalizing someone's loserdom) to demonstrate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
revised assessment: 75
Yes, my frontal cortex development was fucked due to malnutrition and extremely chronically elavated cortisol levels, all due to my OCD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
positiveloop, i blocked you. using the word amygdala and writing a generic substance-free rant in this thread to get op to tell you you are smart is so cringeworthy i had to stand up and take a walk around my apartment to shake off all the second-hand embarrassment you gave me

- instigator

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
very smart, unironically

vermillioncore and makhachev stimulate my brain and make me lol more than 99% of generic PSL-NPCs on these forums, and they don't need paragraphs of theorizing (which usually just breaks down to rationalizing someone's loserdom) to demonstrate it
This guy genuinely has the verbal iq of a small child, like I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could formulate more complex sentences than him. And it's not because English isn't his first language, I actually have a lot of respect for multilingual users whose English isnt too great. It's because there is zero ambition to anything he writes ever.

It's very clear he just types out the first thought that comes into his head without any sort of quality filter or time for reflection and, unfortunately for us, he isn't particularly bright so the result is bottom of the barrel spam.

This wouldn't be too bad but the guy has absolutely no life so he churns out thousands upon thousands of this trash every week.

Why don't you just ignore him? Well I already have. I'm looking out for new users who I don't wish to be subjected to or turned away from the forum by his incessant low quality spam. I propose either a) he gets permabanned again or b) he is placed into ignore for users and guests as a default and his posts only become visible if this is manually undone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, MoggerGaston, LampPostPrime and 2 others
This guy genuinely has the verbal iq of a small child, like I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could formulate more complex sentences than him. And it's not because English isn't his first language, I actually have a lot of respect for multilingual users whose English isnt too great. It's because there is zero ambition to anything he writes ever.

It's very clear he just types out the first thought that comes into his head without any sort of quality filter or time for reflection and, unfortunately for us, he isn't particularly bright so the result is bottom of the barrel spam.

This wouldn't be too bad but the guy has absolutely no life so he churns out thousands upon thousands of this trash every week.

Why don't you just ignore him? Well I already have. I'm looking out for new users who I don't wish to be subjected to or turned away from the forum by his incessant low quality spam. I propose either a) he gets permabanned again or b) he is placed into ignore for users and guests as a default and his posts only become visible if this is manually undone.

completely disagree

he's the polar opposite of retards like @disillusioned who write pretentious, quasi-analytical walls of text over and over again that always peak at "hurr durr the west is collapsing, hurr durr evil jews, hurr durr women are demons"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 16275, JackTheKnife and 1 other person
completely disagree

he's a polar opposite of retards like @disillusioned who write pretentious, quasi-analytical walls of text over and over again that always peak at "hurr durr the west is collapsing, hurr durr evil jews, hurr durr women are demons"
I usually ignore over the top Anti-Semites. They always have the same disgusting personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
hi

• +1
What's mine. I always go down a few points with you.

Im 90, mopz

• +1
In what world you and JudgeandJury are comparable

savage-kingdom-savage-kingdom-gi-fs.gif

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 23239 and JackTheKnife
What about @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
positiveloop, i blocked you. using the word amygdala and writing a generic substance-free rant in this thread to get op to tell you you are smart is so cringeworthy i had to stand up and take a walk around my apartment to shake off all the second-hand embarrassment you gave me

- instigator
You fell for my trap

- poopie head
Fool, it was all intentional, a magnificent ploy. you've fallen into my trap and broke your maxilla. I am an omnipotent master of meta irony, and know lots of big words

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You fell for my trap

Fool, it was all intentional, a magnificent ploy. you've fallen into my trap and broke your maxilla. I am an omnipotent master of meta irony, and know lots of big words
Hey post meta ironist

You fell for my trap

You fell for my trap

You fell for my trap

Damn, ive accidently given you a peek into my thought process, kind of embaressing

Sarcastic I Dont Care GIF by Sound FX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23239
@Sens I wanna lick the nose of the girl in your pfp.

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
I would lick her upper lip ngl, and nose kiss her with my Gandy tier nose
No. You just watch as I lick her nose and chin.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Sens
tell a nigga they IQ

Im a mystery.

Are you just reading people's threads?

I'm the smartest member of this forum tbh