post most low effort but high paying carreers

every profitable low effort job come with high entry barrier
example: being chad

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Modelling, cause you just have to stay lean and walk the ramp, don't even need to be the best walker, case in point O'pry has an okay walk despite being the highest paid model, you do just that and get paid in millions
And I am surprised this isn't the first post since this site worships male models.
Lol it's not that easy, you need to be genetically suited for it, one in tens of thousands if you want to make money. Those runway models you see are making unimpressive money, it might not be physically demanding but they still work long hours. The one's making big cash are the very well established ones doing commercial like Gandy, O'Pry, Nessman, Ballou, Kortajarena, not your average male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Lol it's not that easy, you need to be genetically suited for it, one in tens of thousands if you want to make money. Those runway models you see are making unimpressive money, it might not be physically demanding but they still work long hours. The one's making big cash are the very well established ones doing commercial like Gandy, O'Pry, Nessman, Ballou, Kortajarena, not your average male model

Sure, but have a look at this guy -

He is an okay looking guy, wouldn't be rated highly here and wouldn't be encouraged to take up modelling as a career, but this guy was literally spotted by an agent and followed for some time by her and handed over modelling projects, he'd be making at least a healthy 100,000 dollars a year, if he has a couple of interviews and runway walks, even Maher has less publicity compared to him and he easily would be making more than him. 100,000 dollars in a year and getting to travel different places for just walking the ramp is basically life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and StrangerDanger

He is an okay looking guy, wouldn't be rated highly here and wouldn't be encouraged to take up modelling as a career, but this guy was literally spotted by an agent and followed for some time by her and handed over modelling projects, he'd be making at least a healthy 100,000 dollars a year, if he has a couple of interviews and runway walks, even Maher has less publicity compared to him and he easily would be making more than him. 100,000 dollars in a year and getting to travel different places for just walking the ramp is basically life on easy mode

How the hell do you know that they make 100 000 dollars a year

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

that curry subhuman doesnt make 100k per year
100k per year is top tier for a male model jfl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
that curry subhuman doesnt make 100k per year
100k per year is top tier for a male model jfl
How is it top tier?, O'pry earns 20 times more than the number I quoted and even a lot of models below O'pry earn 5-7 times more. He easily might be earning 75-100,000 per year, or to be on the safe side, at least 50,000 per year. And calling someone "subhuman" when they clearly look decent and would stand out more than you is narcissism at its finest.

• JFL
He has interviews and is noticed on runways, he might be making thousands of dollars every year if not hundreds of thousands.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
How is it top tier?, O'pry earns 20 times more than the number I quoted and even a lot of models below O'pry earn 5-7 times more. He easily might be earning 75-100,000 per year, or to be on the safe side, at least 50,000 per year. And calling someone "subhuman" when they clearly look decent and would stand out more than you is narcissism at its finest.
You realize that O'pry and gandy are like once in a lifetime male models lmao, theres a HUGE pay gap between the 0.1% of male models vs the rest of males, and let alone the 0.1% of male models to female models.

And yes that guy is a curry subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and StrangerDanger
He has interviews and is noticed on runways, he might be making thousands of dollars every year if not hundreds of thousands.
that doesnt mean anything :lul:

• +1
Human Resources. Every fucking retard could do this job and in the US it can pay a 6 figure salary.
Women outcompete men in that

The 10th highest paid model makes 200k$, and that's someone who's in the top. I highly doubt that this nobody comes close. And even then the highest paid models are the ones doing commercial modelling, fragrance advertisements, campaigns over runways

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
You realize that O'pry and gandy are like once in a lifetime male models lmao, theres a HUGE pay gap between the 0.1% of male models vs the rest of males, and let alone the 0.1% of male models to female models.

And yes that guy is a curry subhuman
:lul::lul:
How is he a "subhuman"?
He has a decent lower third, decent eye area, bit of a long mid-face, but that's fine. He doesn't have epicanthic folds instead of 'supraorbital rims' and doesn't need to squintfraudmaxx to fraud a great eye area, in order to display a narcissistic behaviour on a public forum.
He got a modelling job while you squint all day in front of a poorly constructed second hand mirror.

Last edited:
The 10th highest paid model makes 200k$, and that's someone who's in the top. I highly doubt that this nobody comes close. And even then the highest paid models are the ones doing commercial modelling, fragrance advertisements, campaigns over runways
So how much do you think this guy might be making?, 15-20,000 dollars?, that's still great if you are earning for yourself and don't have to do anything. Admit it or not, modelling is one among the easiest high pay jobs out there, provided you have the "look".

• +1
So how much do you think this guy might be making?, 15-20,000 dollars?, that's still great if you are earning for yourself and don't have to do anything. Admit it or not, modelling is one among the easiest high pay jobs out there, provided you have the "look".
idk but the median is 45-50k

• +1
I gave up on CS too high effort for not enough pay. Im thinking about management since it seems fairly easy.

Post recomendations and explain why.
Construction management

median is lower than that
30-40k, if you're just beginning 20k-25k
So that proves my point, this guy I mentioned has been modelling for 2-3 years now, he would be easily getting 25-30,000 dollars, he has runways and literally the YouTube channels put him on their thumbnail -

Which again proves that you don't even need to have breath-taking good looks too, only have a unique look and stay lean and you're a 'model', one of the easiest high paying jobs out there.

So that proves my point, this guy I mentioned has been modelling for 2-3 years now, he would be easily getting 25-30,000 dollars, he has runways and literally the YouTube channels put him on their thumbnail -

Which again proves that you don't even need to have breath-taking good looks too, only have a unique look and stay lean and you're a 'model', one of the easiest high paying jobs out there.

jesus christ thats not high paying man
thats not even a livable wage in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7725
looksmax moderator

I gave up on CS too high effort for not enough pay. Im thinking about management since it seems fairly easy.

Post recomendations and explain why.
Mining crypto :feelshmm:

jesus christ thats not high paying man
thats not even a livable wage in the west
Really, 30,000 dollars for a single guy is great amount especially when he doesn't have to work hard, he might already be getting a raise for being a rare South Asian in a sea of European and African models, to remind you he was literally stared at by the agent on a bus for like 3-4 stops and immediately was offered a job.

god damn these models are ugly

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14160
They aren't plus modelling is more about looking "unique" than looking "good", the very reason why most actors just look way better than a lot of models in the ideal sense.

• +1
All the GL models we worship here are 6.25psl plus. Jfl at anyone thinking they could be a succesful model otherwise. Maybe Stephen James is the exception because he has tattoo niche.

I think Nessman represents the minimum standard if you want to be a succesful model

• +1
All the GL models we worship here are 6.25psl plus. Jfl at anyone thinking they could be a succesful model otherwise. Maybe Stephen James is the exception because he has tattoo niche.

I think Nessman represents the minimum standard if you want to be a succesful model
Nessman looks great, how is he minimum?
I'd say more like Lucky Blue -
Lucky blue smith tout

• +1

Nessman is the third highest paid model after O'pry and Gandy
Also depends on what you define as successful. He mogs a lot of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15081
If u wants a high paying low effort career become a doctor

Nessman is the third highest paid model after O'pry and Gandy
Also depends on what you define as successful. He mogs a lot of them
Literally looked God in motion while in India -
06b713002df38f14cc6eb535fb2de878

Attachments

• 06b713002df38f14cc6eb535fb2de878.jpg
    06b713002df38f14cc6eb535fb2de878.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
Selling kamagra

Would he be considered Mediterranean and 7 PSL?
6.25-6.5 what would you rate him. He looks like a tanned western european imo, he's quite pale otherwise

• +1
6.25-6.5 what would you rate him. He looks like a tanned western european imo, he's quite pale otherwise
I'd say he is 6.75 PSL, otherwise I would just call him a robust looking pretty boy who looks really like a walking-talking Greek statue , I struggle with rating people unless I 100 percent believe that they are literally the pinnacle of aesthetics, and one of the most good looking people.

• +1
Really, 30,000 dollars for a single guy is great amount especially when he doesn't have to work hard, he might already be getting a raise for being a rare South Asian in a sea of European and African models, to remind you he was literally stared at by the agent on a bus for like 3-4 stops and immediately was offered a job.
30k is nothing
It’s not even livable here you’re looking at it from India where avg wage is much much lower than that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15081
In the medical world it's psychiatry. I'm going into radiology and regretting not choosing psych the more I look into it.

800K compensation for a new grad. Mindlessly throwing SSRIs or antipsychotics at everyone and pretending to listen to them.

Compare that to SWE or radiology where you are hyperfocused doing extremely technical work and if you happen to fuck up a few times your career is now in jeopardy.

On my psychiatry rotation the attending psychiatrist showed up at 9:00 AM, "saw" his 10 patients in 20 minutes and was out the door at 9:30 AM to his next job(s). Got paid 270k a year for this joke of a "job". Mogs basically every technical career in both hourly rate and stress to pay ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16354