post-nut clarity is a superpower for me

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
so when the post nut clarity hits, i can see 100% clearly what i really want, and i dont get any of that regret or sadness wthatsoever, only this lol

when i used to hit the gym a lot it was that, i wanted to go to the gym/do other gym related shit, and when i was focused in school, it was school shit i wanted to do

but now its looksmaxxing, afteri cum i just want to ascend hard as fuck and mogg everyone

post nut clarity is to me like that jack sparrows compass that shows what he most desires, literally so op

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I busted a nut inside a dead bitch call that shit Ghostbusters 😂😂😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, sub5c3l and st.hamudi but 6‘5
so when the post nut clarity hits, i can see 100% clearly what i really want, and i dont get any of that regret or sadness wthatsoever, only this lol

when i used to hit the gym a lot it was that, i wanted to go to the gym/do other gym related shit, and when i was focused in school, it was school shit i wanted to do

but now its looksmaxxing, afteri cum i just want to ascend hard as fuck and mogg everyone

post nut clarity is to me like that jack sparrows compass that shows what he most desires, literally so op
pussy or hand u did it with?