Post-nut clarity

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Oh my God.

The few seconds of bliss after I coom are absolutely magical. The thought of pussy disappears from my mind completely and for just a moment the thought of it actually becomes unappealing, before my mind is flooded with disgusting sexual thoughts again.

This is how I want to always be. JFL at spending thousands of dollars and/ or hours on looksmaxxxing so you can stick your cock inside moist femholes.
It's all so primitive.

Once I graduate college and begin Muslimaxxing, I will only use my virgin JB wife for reproduction, not hedonistic pleasure. That's how it should be.
I will impregnate her with many brave warriors of Allah who will spread my message.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Magnesium and 2 others
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3795
low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Incoming
many men, man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3795

It's the exact opposite of that, actually.
We're not supposed to be primitive apes who dedicate their lives to cooming inside wet holes.
We are more than that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Magnesium, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

God = Allah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 3043
It's all so primitive.
totally.
but once you'r in intimacy with your wife, it's your duty to make her happy, it's an alms and a good deed.
Obviously, your virgin wife, that is the mother of your kids and nobody else.
We're not supposed to be primitive apes who dedicate their lives to cooming inside wet holes.
We are more than that.
Glad that you've transcended this autistic blackpill that is merely materialistic in the worst way and autistic way possible.
It's indeed true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
totally.
but once you'r in intimacy with your wife, it's your duty to make her happy, it's an alms and a good deed.
Obviously, your virgin wife, that is the mother of your kids and nobody else.

Glad that you've transcended this autistic blackpill that is merely materialistic in the worst way and autistic way possible.
It's indeed true.

I still have a long way to go, brother. A lifetime of consuming degenerate American media cannot be reversed instantly. However, I do plan on making it my goal to separate myself from the cumbrained coomer that I currently am and live the rest of my life as a virtuous man.
It won't be easy but I believe Allah will guide me at all times.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I still have a long way to go, brother. A lifetime of consuming degenerate American media cannot be reversed instantly. However, I do plan on making it my goal to separate myself from the cumbrained coomer that I currently am and live the rest of my life as a virtuous man.
It won't be easy but I believe Allah will guide me at all times.
so relieving to listen to these words you can't yet understand how much it is...
:cry:
Don't worry ever never, try to be content whatever happens because he is the Provider, the Generous provider.
II:286 :
He burdens not a person beyond his scope

So, don't worry, never.The ultimate goal is to reach the contentement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401