• Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG, poopoohead, EggKing and 4 others
Solution
Gay af don't ever show that pic ever again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, midlatinocel, socialcel and 1 other person
Np, im being honest so u dont make a joke out of urself with retarded pictures.
How about any of these 2? Haven’t instagrammaxxed in a while so I’m looking for a good NT bait story

If not, what pics do you recommend posting (they gotta be NT)

How about any of these 2? Haven’t instagrammaxxed in a while so I’m looking for a good NT bait story

Both look stupid, like you are trying too hard
Have a friend take a pic of you while chilling in a bar or lounge and post that

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

second one looks good tbh first one is weird.

second one looks like alt vibes tho a little

He looks like a deer in headlights in the second and looks too tryhard in the first
nah i can tell ur either non nt or too old to get why the second pic looks good. seen guy tiktokers with similar pics, it just looks good

Good, I’m into alt girls, still idk if I should post though
i would post it it's a good pic. u should wear more dark t shirts and necklaces it ascends ur style a lot the first pic looks like a red neck style

• +1
Thank you James, I will post a second one 👍
also you can make a pic like the first one u posted, it shows off arms. but it looks weird af like a narcy guy because of the eyebrows. and wear a better t shirt, that plain blue t shirt makes u look poor. so don't make an expression with ur face and wear a tank top or better t shirt lol.

• +1
also you can make a pic like the first one u posted, it shows off arms. but it looks weird af like a narcy guy because of the eyebrows. and wear a better t shirt, that plain blue t shirt makes u look poor. so don't make an expression with ur face and wear a tank top or better t shirt lol.
You are so right about the eyebrows, girls ask me all the time if I get them done and couple of guys told me I look gay with my eyebrows in the last story I posted, which is why I didn’t post for 4 months lol, this is the pic

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
nah i can tell ur either non nt or too old to get why the second pic looks good. seen guy tiktokers with similar pics, it just looks good
Im mid nt and 17...
He looks very weird like a friend took a random photo of him where he looks weird
Also guy tiktokers jfl he is gonna post ot to his instagram which probably doesnt have 10s of thousands of followers which make you seem very nt and even if you post a bad pic no one would care

You are so right about the eyebrows, girls ask me all the time if I get them done and couple of guys told me I look gay with my eyebrows in the last story I posted, which is why I didn’t post for 4 months lol, this is the pic

lol this one is actually good but u look very arrogant. ideal for slaying dumb bitches tho.
Im mid nt and 17...
He looks very weird like a friend took a random photo of him where he looks weird
Also guy tiktokers jfl he is gonna post ot to his instagram which probably doesnt have 10s of thousands of followers which make you seem very nt and even if you post a bad pic no one would care
nah nigga it looks like a selfie taken for fun with a cigarrete in his mouth which looks like he doesn't care much/is NT. doesn't look tryhard

• +1