Post ONE PIC of a muscular/aesthetic guy with no pump, lighting, angles, flex

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Even the roiders/gymcels use Photoshop to look "phenomenal" in photos. This begs the question, how many guys even ON GEAR look good with no pump?

I.e., no post-workout pump taken in flattering lighting, angles, etc. I fail to realize just HOW GOOD you can look IRL when there's no frauding or post-workout pump. Many guys BLOAT to look "big" imagine how small most'd be shredded at 10% bodyfat or slightly above if not frauding and not flexing

Can anyone here with "muscles" or gymmaxed show an unfrauded, straight facing image with no pump, no flexing, no overhead lighting, and no post workout?

Like just roll out of bed, no flexing, no very recent workout, and stand normally (do not pose, flex, suck in gut, flare out lats, etc.) and let's see how "good" you look. I get a strong feeling that even if the guys on gear FRAUD to look better, what are the odds a natty will ever look truly decent IRL when there are no filters? No good angles? Just standing next to you without massive glycogen load, or super carbed, or watermaxxed/holding tons of water?

I think many here just praise LEANMAXXING because they know IRL they look like shit if not post-pump, or on heavy gear/glycogen load, or have great frame.

If you could actually look GOOD IRL without having to be super tall, wide and massive (AKA just an Average bro gymmaxxing full natty) no one would fraud.

Virtually NO ONE, even on roids, looks very good natty unless bloated as fuck. Lean, shredded, roided, they look much less impressive IRL or in unfrauded, unpumped pics with no good lighting or shit. Leanmaxxing is just cope for the fact that almost zero guys can look gymmaxxed without being a glycogen/marshmallow bloatcel if in unfrauded pics/IRL/no post pump and especially no steroids. Everyone who looks "good" to you most likely frauds hard.

Last edited:
my friend, but i dont have his photos i just can say that hes a god of genetics

Even the "biggest" guys on here with the "best" physiques claim it's all trickery/photo deception to look super aesthetic/built in pics.

In a candid/random distance shot without perfect lens, distance, lighting, etc. you'd see many "impressive" physiques drop down HARD.

Yeah Alex Eubanks just looks normal with a "slightly above average" chest in candid pics or videos while his professional pics makes him look stage ready

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Gymcelling is cope past a certain point, just get enough muscle to fill out tshirts then stop.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh

• +1
Reactions: sayi
Hell of a way coping yourself into ldarmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I have tons myself i look big even with clothes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222_144100_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222_144100_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi
the fucking cope is insane, you're a legit retard cherrypicker. Bodys are just like faces, they look shit in bad lighting and cameras.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Sanguinius