Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Title. Chaddiest dad wins @Nibba

His prime or current state?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

Its ogre for dadcels

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 283
Im adopted and my biological mother was a single mother so no way to know about father

245771F7-DF5A-4ADA-F342B51350B7D40E.jpg

• +1
Reactions: vodka, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 283
My dad is a chadlite,he mogs me hard,i wish i got his genes more than my mother,he has save face structure as the guy on my avi.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
My dad is a chadlite,he mogs me hard,i wish i got his genes more than my mother,he has save face structure as the guy on my avi.
My dad is a standard chad and my mom a Gigastacy. Unfortunately I inherited so many feminine traits from my mom (narrower face, bigger forehead, curly brows) :feelscry: if only I could have my dad's square jaw and short forehead

• +1
Reactions: badromance
my dad is a 7, he abandoned me and now lives with a woman who bought the house and works as a manager while he sits on his ass, sips wine and rants about being a misunderstood genius

it's funny how much subhumanity is passed down by the mother, my mom had fucked up jaws and I have them too (even my sister lol), his new wife has a massive upper eyelid exposure and all of his new kids have it too

Last edited:
  • +1
it's funny how much subhumanity is passed down by the mother, my mom had fucked up jaws and I have them too (even my sister lol), his new wife has a massive upper eyelid exposure and all of his new kids have it too
Which is why incel men will never go extinct. cuz females with bad genes are still passing on their genes and getting kids. If men marry down, the average son will be worse genetic quality than the average father, and so on.

• +1
Prime dad mogs me hard except that he had fucked up teeth and wasn't able to get braces back then.
He had sharp facial features while I am here with buccal fat, long midface, bumpy nose, large forehead. He's also taller even though his parents are shorter than mine.
It's probably because he had higher testosterone levels.

• +1
As a guy with a chadlite father, I'd probably not be posting on here if I didn't have a recessed/melted face. I look like him in most ways except for my thicker brows and recessed/melted face.

Wish I discovered mew when I was 8 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Wish I discovered mew when I was 8 tbh.
You wouldn't take it seriously when you're 8 UNFORTUNATELY.
My brother is almost 8 and I told him not to breathe through his mouth. I also told my mom but she doesn't take me seriously.
I told her about the consequences, such as apnoe, ADHD to make it more reliable.
I can already see that he will be lacking forward growth.

My brother is almost 8 and I told him not to breathe through his mouth. I also told my mom but she doesn't take me seriously.
I told her about the consequences, such as apnoe, ADHD to make it more reliable.
The best time to encourage them to have proper oral posture is when they're in their tweens imho. That's when they start caring about girls.

Just telling him that he will have no problem getting all the girls if he makes his face more attractive should easily win him over. Once you get him on board, then you proceed with blackpilling him with the teachings of Mike mew.

The best time to encourage them to have proper oral posture is when they're in their tweens imho. That's when they start caring about girls.

Just telling him that he will have no problem getting all the girls if he makes his face more attractive should easily win him over. Once you get him on board, then you proceed with blackpilling him with the teachings of Mike mew.
He might be gay tbh

Little bit scared this might be doxxing myself, but here is a picture off him in his prime

@fatcelnolonger leaked your dad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 701, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I think my dad in his prime mogs me. Not much but he was leaner and could grow a beard much thicker than mine. Except for height, he's 5'7 and I'm 5'11 barefoot (thanks mom).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
My father is 5'9 and he's my faggot bitch

I’m not gonna post his real pics but he looks similar to this guy from Reddit:
D67BBCE4 273D 4E31 AC35 5B6DF0E62A01

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@fatcelnolonger You didn't really expect anyone to post real photos did you

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and RichardSpencel
Images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
It's those chemicals turning the fraekin frogs gay t bh
His father seems gay, so maybe he has just inherited it from him.
Also society especially school is partly responsible for it. They grow up thinking gay marriage is normal.

You should to tell him about how he will not be wanted by girls etc., scare him ffs!

You should to tell him about how he will not be wanted by girls etc., scare him ffs!
Well, he will be 6'3 at least and he has a great eye area, so I don't think he won't be wanted by girls, but it's still bad if he can't reach his full potential.

Well, he will be 6'3 at least and he has a great eye area, so I don't think he won't be wanted by girls, but it's still bad if he can't reach his full potential.
you can still blackpill him about how he will only be able to fuck 6/10 girls at best and that he could do much better

Probably doing it for student pusc
Imagine school girls talking about you during their lunch breaks, talking about how they want to suck you off.
Chad teachers get the most real life validation.
In 10th grade there was a young soon to be teacher at our school who taught us for a few hours. He wasn't even close to being a Chad and the girls still wanted his dick.

Probably doing it for student pusc
Ngl that's a pretty clever strategy. I remember reading an article in Playboy magazine back in 2012 how some female college students had sexual fantasy with their professors smashing them from the back... probably they were Chads. At that time I was bluepilled af, I seriously believed that that was just because they were teachers lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ngl that's a pretty clever strategy. I remember reading an article in Playboy magazine back in 2012 how some female college students had sexual fantasy with their professors smashing them from the back... probably they were Chads. At that time I was bluepilled af, I seriously believed that that was just because they were teachers lol
LMFAO yeah most foids are completely mental anyway

Imagine school girls talking about you during their lunch breaks, talking about how they want to suck you off.
Chad teachers get the most real life validation.
In 10th grade there was a young soon to be teacher at our school who taught us for a few hours. He wasn't even close to being a Chad and the girls still wanted his dick.
Yep can confirm happened in middle school

Him on a vacation :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 283
His father seems gay, so maybe he has just inherited it from him.
Also society especially school is partly responsible for it. They grow up thinking gay marriage is normal.
The whole situation is really fucked, tbh. The governmental elites have no qualms on pushing for free condoms, teaching degenerate sex acts, and pushing for homosexuality on literal fucking children. But how dare you be attracted to a 16 year old girl, you're going to jail for 30 years to life. JFL.

Fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Nibba