Post pics of ur dad

Wtf bro he's like 8 PSL. I'm curious to see what mom looks like ngl. Pm brah. I wanna know what it takes to make mini johhny depp

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown and androidcel
Wtf bro he's like 8 PSL. I'm curious to see what mom looks like ngl. Pm brah. I wanna know what it takes to make mini johhny depp

I’ll try find some pictures, only think she was average tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
What is this? Do u mean sigma u ?
Ya
306c55e6bc96d94db729ff5821c8f45a34c72bce
ok, but im a troll and not an ogre:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

U ? DON'T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT I WILL SEND U TO ZYZZ BRAH
06AUFjO

YOU BETTER FUCKING WATCH YOU BACK ITS OGRE FOR NIBBACELS

JFL sore picture of Mum at 19 beyond subhuman, 3.5 psl max

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I will but he’s 60, don’t have older pic

Idk bro, young he was handsome. Right now his overweight and bloated and oldecel he’s 63 in the pic I will post

Jfl attacking ur own mom ???

Was fucking shocked tbh, didn’t know my own Mum was that subhuman :lul::lul: I have literally nothing in common with her

473px Anders Behring Breivik Facebook portrait in suit
044 Anders Breivik

• +1
Reactions: Kenma

My dad at 63, my brother and 23 and 30 yo, he was kind of fucked up by genetic. His smaller than me, I frame mogged him and his face isn’t very good, he’s a normie. Don’t know why cause my mother is very pretty, my grandma and my grandfather was a male model. Genetics is kinda strange sometimes
@dogtown see my dad

Last edited:

My dad at 63, my brother and 23 and 30 yo, he was kind of fucked up by genetic. His smaller than me, I frame mogged him and his face isn’t very good, he’s a normie. Don’t know why cause my mother is very pretty, my grandma and my grandfather was a male model. Genetics is kinda strange sometimes
@dogtown see my dad

Agreed, my mom is actually subhuman, my dad must mog her by 3 psl points tbh (might be coping he is my dad). Plus I’m the only person is my family with hooded eyes

Agreed, my mom is actually subhuman, my dad must mog her by 3 psl points tbh (might be coping he is my dad). Plus I’m the only person is my family with hooded eyes

You actually have time to developped yourself. Some people getting fully developped in mid 20s. It’s the case in my family. At the age of 15 I didn’t looked as good as now. Just wait

• +1