Post Pictures of Attractive 'Looksmaxers'; they don't actually exist.

He gets destroyed by guys like this all over the globe šŸ˜‚

Try it yourself if you donā€™t believe me šŸ¤£

U gotto stop w trying to prove salludon is less than 6 psl lol. He even clobbered yubo with 0 diff lol

@terrygoldern bruh you're that white nigga trying to lightskin max why do you hate salludon

Nigga shut your ugly ass up ngl xD
Your have the worst takes u 0 harmony ratView attachment 2879969View attachment 2879970
You have like worst insecurity in this whole forum that you literally hide as women and ask and beg some random foids in internet to rate your morhps looking ass pics.. As I TOLD You here you look at most uncanniest.. Ask them rate this fucking uncanny pic AND Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Blackgymmax
You have like worst insecurity in this whole forum that you literally hide as women and ask and beg some random foids in internet to rate your morhps looking ass pics.. As I TOLD You here you look at most uncanniest.. Ask them rate this fucking uncanny pic AND Shut the fuck up.

View attachment 2880024
I don't look like that anymore man lol. U have to just accept that I ascended.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

View attachment 2880024
Oh and I mog your ugly ass lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
I don't look like that anymore man lol. U have to just accept that I ascended.
It does not matter dude. eVEN you mentioned that some girls tough you were uncanny. That should not happen in first place. That is already and flaw you carry.

The only ā€œuncannyā€ users Iā€™ve seen are guys like @NarrowBones. Remind me of Oā€™Pry. Those guys have no appeal to women. Features too extreme.

Users here are just low-trust and sub-HTN or really ugly.
Low trust is ideal @russiancelreturns

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and russiancelreturns
It does not matter dude. eVEN you mentioned that some girls tough you were uncanny. That should not happen in first place. That is already and flaw you carry.
Yeh ik but u act like it's the end all b all. You have a billion flaws yourself and more than me lol

Okay my bad, your skull looks on the smaller side.

How many ml of HA did you use for lateral zygo augmentation?
1 Syringe

Yeh ik but u act like it's the end all b all. You have a billion flaws yourself and more than me lol
It depends on how bad it looks. When I did show Bzz picture to my friend he literally bursted to laugh and I did not expect that kind of reaction at all and he also criticized my pics because I looked very mad at them. I dont give shit about my flaws. Otherwise I would done many surgeries if I cared.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
half ml on each side arch only nowhere else ? @Blackgymmax
IMG 3962

half ml on each side arch only nowhere else ? @Blackgymmax
View attachment 2880129
Only the arch
If there's any migration around the arch you'll be easily able to catch

If u do the zygoma it'll just be randomly in the cheekfat area and hard af to get

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Only the arch
If there's any migration around the arch you'll be easily able to catch

If u do the zygoma it'll just be randomly in the cheekfat area and hard af to get
jeez how often have you had it migrate and had to inject dissolver in that area ?

I know you injected mid mandible also when you posted this but do you still recommend getting doing that?
IMG 3963 IMG 3964
just seems like an area that would look off and bloated even with slight migration @Blackgymmax

@terrygoldern bruh you're that white nigga trying to lightskin max why do you hate salludon
I don't hate him, I think he's aesthetic afk; i'm just stating my observatns form numerous tinder experiments.

Well even some men models have an uncanny, even weird, look.