Kraken
plz i need to fix my apt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
dude use the search function

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
its as simple as pull your shoulders back and your chest up, for neck posture just pull your chin down slightly and make sure your neck is straight

my posture is fucked that's it
not really that complicated, most complicated thing for me is when sitting down and being on pc or just forgetting about it
stand sideways and look in the mirror, roll ur shoulders back til they look like they aren't forward and then straighten ur neck and raise ur chin a little (this bit feels weird for me but its w/e)
try keep it in the back of ur mind walking around so you get in the habit of having good posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

• Love it
not really that complicated, most complicated thing for me is when sitting down and being on pc or just forgetting about it
stand sideways and look in the mirror, roll ur shoulders back til they look like they aren't forward and then straighten ur neck and raise ur chin a little (this bit feels weird for me but its w/e)
try keep it in the back of ur mind walking around so you get in the habit of having good posture
you still need to stretch and strengthen the muscles or it won't be fixed

• +1
you still need to stretch and strengthen the muscles or it won't be fixed
just read title and assumed rounded shoulders + forward neck tbh I didnt know what apt was