Post some very good looking ChadPreets for all of us Curry's LooksMaxxing motivation

6523_ramamurthy_sendhil_007.jpg

Not an Indian but technically a curry because he's from Srilanka
View attachment 419073
looks fuckin white dude. you dont have to be from india to be a curry, you just have to be a shitskin and it works the other way around too you're not a curry if you dont look like one despite where you're from.

Ded srs no one would mistake him for a curry might consider him Spanish or Latino

Images1

Images2

You sure about that? Look at his eyes. Looks Indian too me. He's handsome but looks European? Don't think so

Lmao you're Comparing him to a supermodel obviously there would be a difference but he looks like a Above average latino guy.
No both are models
I haven't seen much latinos since I'm not living in Usa. So i can't tell.

You may be right because he and indian actress Jacqueline Fernandez comes from Burgher ethnic group which is a mix between Portugese and Srilankan. There are Christians in South India and Srilanka with European heritage. If you visit places in Kerala like Kochi, you can see light skinned curries with British names like " Bruce " " Dorothy" etc. They are from Anglo Indian Christian community.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
No both are models
I haven't seen much latinos since I'm not living in Usa. So i can't tell.

You may be right because he and indian actress Jacqueline Fernandez comes from Burgher ethnic group which is a mix between Portugese and Srilankan. There are Christians in South India and Srilanka with European heritage. If you visit places in Kerala like Kochi, you can see light skinned curries with British names like " Bruce " " Dorothy" etc. They are from Anglo Indian Christian community.
I had south Indian friends most of them had Dravidian phenotype but we're Christian. Hard to find lightskinned south Indians but they look really good if you find em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I had south Indian friends most of them had Dravidian phenotype but we're Christian. Hard to find lightskinned south Indians but they look really good if you find em.
South Indians are dark skinned. Are you South Indian? @TubOfLard is Tamil Christian

Are you south Indian? I visited south India a couple of times for work last year and got stared at like crazy, even had some people asking me who my mum is and what did she feed me lol. Found them to be very nice people, much nicer than when I had to go to Delhi

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
Are you south Indian? I visited south India a couple of times for work last year and got stared at like crazy, even had some people asking me who my mum is and what did she feed me lol. Found them to be very nice people, much nicer than when I had to go to Delhi
I'm South Indian.

I'm South Indian.
Are you good looking? I found that the attractive Delhi and Chandigarh girls like the Delhi chads, because basically they don't look curry, but they don't take south Indian guys seriously, sort of similar view to how noodlewhores see ricemen

• +1
Are you good looking? I found that the attractive Delhi and Chandigarh girls like the Delhi chads, because basically they don't look curry, but they don't take south Indian guys seriously, sort of similar view to how noodlewhores see ricemen
Maybe true. I'm from kerala. It's very hard to find psl wise good looking people here. I may have seen 1-2 people maximum. So girls here know that having standards like that won't get them anywhere so status and money is more important

I don't think I'm attractive because no girl ever approached me and i usually don't yalk to much people in general.

Nah Skin Tone Matters a Lot I Showed some girls Pictures of Tyson Beckford they said he's ugly and too dark.

• +1
In his case it really is the shit skin however a part of me wonders how much of this is also due to colonialism did you know what the chinks thought of yellow haired nords before this colonialist bullshit?

>>Like other civilizations, the ancient Han Chinese regarded other groups they came into contact with as barbarians. They were especially taken aback by the odd appearance of one group, the Yuehzi, because of their hairy, white, ruddy skin and their prominent noses, which the Chinese likened to those of monkeys.
[…]
The Han Chinese applied the term “Hu” to barbarians like the Yuehzi who had “deep eye sockets, prominent noses, and beards.” But they did not apply it to the Qiang, another barbarian group, who had a Mongoloid appearance and among whom some of the Yuezhi lived. Both groups were denigrated as uncivilized and inferior to the Chinese, but the Qiang were deemed to belong to the same racial stock, whereas the Yuezhi were viewed as being part of a very different stock, not only barbarian but ugly and monkey-like to boot.<<

REally makes you 🤔

First guy is the best looking curry I've ever seen
Those were some strong cope jfl, like the recent thread when OP's Dad say the handsome guys were gay.

• +1
Maybe true. I'm from kerala. It's very hard to find psl wise good looking people here. I may have seen 1-2 people maximum. So girls here know that having standards like that won't get them anywhere so status and money is more important

I don't think I'm attractive because no girl ever approached me and i usually don't yalk to much people in general.
Manlet Naga Chaitanya is good looking tho.
Ok. Assam is a beautiful place I heard
Visited Kerala When I was 10 or something. I think our Culture is Quite Similar. Are South Indian Girls Really Cute Like they show in Movies?

Last edited:
  • +1
Manlet Naga Chaitanya is good looking tho.
He reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaal for some reason. How tall is he?

Some attractive guys from my state

Images3

Images5

Images6

Nah Skin Tone Matters a Lot I Showed some girls Pictures of Tyson Beckford they said he's ugly and too dark.
Yeah this is definitely true, in curry land skin tone is everything because of caste ties, caste roles, and migratory patterns and admixture, before you even start thinking about the poverty correlation.

Weirdly I have heard Korea is as bad, but Korean girls in California aren't like that at all?

• +1
All are lightskinned damn .Naga is like 5'6 -5'7
Damn i thought he was like 5'11 or something. But these guys are around 6 feet
Maybe considered chadpreets

Damn i thought he was like 5'11 or something. But these guys are around 6 feet
Maybe considered chadpreets
2nd one is the Chadpreet. 3rd one is typical Autist Tiktoker. 1st one looks okay above average.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 1751
2nd one is the Chadpreet. 3rd one is typical Autist Tiktoker. 1st one looks okay above average.
First 2 are actors. Third guy is some Instamodel

Yeah this is definitely true, in curry land skin tone is everything because of caste ties, caste roles, and migratory patterns and admixture, before you even start thinking about the poverty correlation.

Weirdly I have heard Korea is as bad, but Korean girls in California aren't like that at all?
It's about the culture but man saw this South indian 5'7 Stacy with an Amazing Facial Structure at a wedding. She was hot. Had a dusky skin tone.
First 2 are actors. Third guy is some Instamodel
2nd guy has Mass Appeal tbh. Milind Soman also had that type of appeal.

I like all the coping curries in this thread, typical white chad mogs all of these curries.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
I would literally never in my life think he’s an Indian
But that eye area and lips are typical for a South Asian right
I like all the coping curries in this thread, typical white chad mogs all of these curries.

Nobody talked about mogging white chads dude. This is some post about posting good-looking indian men

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

I’d honestly believe he was just American with maybe some Latino as said above haha, maybe the same as Penn Badgley whatever he is

• +1

Nobody talked about mogging white chads dude. This is some post about posting good-looking indian men
what i am trying to say for every good looking curry, there are 3 million subhumans. havent seen a single good looking curry here

• +1
what i am trying to say for every good looking curry, there are 3 million subhumans. havent seen a single good looking curry here
True lol more like 5 million. More the amount of population we have good looking guys are rare as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Burak ozcivit esi ile kardesinin arasinda kaldi gZH

definetly @MakinItHappen

Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526-111157_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526-111157_Samsung Internet.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 15
Last I was in Kerala all i saw were bloatcels and facial bloatcels, these niggas legit need to leanmaxx

HGHmaxxed ogre
Fact is most people here don't like hollow cheeks and stuff. Bloated cheeks are preferred here

Fact is most people here don't like hollow cheeks and stuff. Bloated cheeks are preferred here
no nigga they prefer a strong jawline or a frauded full beard face, the bloated cheeks just looks awful

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 1751