Post the best natty bodies you’ve seen

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

• JFL
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
Ye just naturally photoshopped. Jfl posting Insta pics where the shadow under his arm is a perfect 180 degrees

No one cares about natural anyways. Best slayer physique is zyzz. Even with shit pheno and eye area he mogs all here. Literally going to events bicep curling stacies that go over to him RIP

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, koalendo, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad, Lolcel and 5 others
Ideal for majority of women and natural
Jason momoa aquaman 1280x720

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and the next o'pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, koalendo, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Sny and randomvanish
natural ??!?!?!

Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America
I trust MPMD. He would say without problems if he thinks he took roids (spolier: he says he's natty)

Momoa has great frame and great muscle building genetic. Chad genetic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, the next o'pry and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 14274
Ye just naturally photoshopped. Jfl posting Insta pics where the shadow under his arm is a perfect 180 degrees

No one cares about natural anyways. Best slayer physique is zyzz. Even with shit pheno and eye area he mogs all here. Literally going to events bicep curling stacies that go over to him RIP
Exactly on the money. Natty bodybuilding is a complete joke all the guys OP posted would look DYEL in a shirt. Roids + 6’0+ height = slayer.

• +1
LMAO if you think he’s natty.
Watch the video of mpmd that I linked below. Derek always says what he thinks and he's more expert than you

Momoa has chad genetic, look at his pic at 18
The average Joe can't reach his body natural

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Watch the video of mpmd that I linked below. Derek always says what he thinks and he's more expert than you

Momoa has chad genetic, look at his pic at 18
The average Joe can't reach his body natural
Ok yeah I trust Derek he is usually right. I think however he’s wrong in this case most Hollywood guys are not natty and momoa is tall as fuck which makes it hard to gain this much mass natty.

• +1
Exactly on the money. Natty bodybuilding is a complete joke all the guys OP posted would look DYEL in a shirt. Roids + 6’0+ height = slayer.
You need the face too though I'm living proof. Not incel but don't slay

Ok yeah I trust Derek he is usually right. I think however he’s wrong in this case most Hollywood guys are not natty and momoa is tall as fuck which makes it hard to gain this much mass natty.
>celebrity known for their physique
>natural
>pick one
Momoa has chad genetic.
He had already a good body at 20 WITHOUT even training with weights (push ups and pull ups he said)
8810d579e0103eebea722eba8a73faa4

He gained all those muscles in years, not in few months like Hemsworth (that took roids). That's a progressive transformation
Maxresdefault 3

And if you look at him in Aquaman, he's big but not low bf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lolcel
Not natural and has no abs. Looks like shit especially in movement not on a movie screen with muscle suit and makeup on abs tbh
You're a monkey
If he really took roids he would look way better and have abs, because he has good genetic

• +1
Momoa has chad genetic.
He had already a good body at 20 WITHOUT even training with weights (push ups and pull ups he said)
View attachment 1188199

He gained all those muscles in years, not in few months like Hemsworth (that took roids). That's a progressive transformation
View attachment 1188203
Do you also believe him when he says he looks like that cus he trains 8 hours a day while having only chicken and broccoli every 2 hours :feelsuhh:

Momoa has chad genetic.
View attachment 1188199

View attachment 1188203
You have no idea what you're talking about. He literally wears the most obvious muscle suit in aquaman giving him 3-4 inches more on delts and arms

Hemsworth physique mogs his

You're a monkey
If he really took roids he would look way better and have abs, because he has good genetic
Low IQ good genetics doesn't mean good response to roids

And this is the reason why he's natty. His physique isn't top level despite training for years

Hemsworth is roided, Momoa not
It's because he's 6'4 you aspie. No natural has a chest like that. He would be a twig without roids

It's because he's 6'4 you aspie. No natural has a chest like that. He would be a twig without roids
He wasn't at twig not even at 18 untrained.
When did he start taking roids? Becuase he was already big in Conan movie
Maxresdefault 3

• +1
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1260082879159099392/K2MWFtwE_400x400.jpg

Looking like this on a shit phone Pic in motion from 12 years ago meanwhile momoa can't even get abs with photoshop, modern professional camera and filters
He wasn't at twig not even at 18 untrained.
When did he start taking roids? Becuase he was already big in Conan movie
View attachment 1188215
They always roid for minimum 3 months hardcore before a role. Obviously he is natural on left. Take away the tats on right and he barely has a 2 pack. Literally looks like a lanklet in clothes when not on cycle and looks cross eyed in a lot of his pics

Take away the tats on right and he barely has a 2 pack. Literally looks like a lanklet in clothes when not on cycle
He looks "lanklet without abs" because he's natural

• +1
He looks "lanklet without abs" because he's natural
Or because he doesn't give a fuk and only does it for roles but is also 6'4 with sub optimal frame for bodybuilding

If you are lanklet without abs your genes aren't that good

Man you are retarded, people literally using something for thousands of years now. Where do you think the Greek statues came from? It was enhanced 5ft guys eating testicles. I've literally never even seen a guy in person with a good physique that was 6'4 or over and I've been in and out of gyms for 13 years

Or because he doesn't give a fuk and only does it for roles but is also 6'4 with sub optimal frame for bodybuilding

If you are lanklet without abs your genes aren't that good

Man you are retarded, people literally using something for thousands of years now. Where do you think the Greek statues came from? It was enhanced 5ft guys eating testicles. I've literally never even seen a guy in person with a good physique that was 6'4 or over and I've been in and out of gyms for 13 years
Muh suboptimal frame muh lanklet
He's a mog machine 6ft4 and big, looks bigger than Cavill with a jacket

His body is ideal for most women, jfl at lanklet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, inghimasi and Lolcel
some of these bodies just scream anavar or primobolan lol

Attachments

• credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381_compress87.jpg
    credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381_compress87.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 92
i think tom strijd has the ideal natty body

• +1