Post the BEST TRIMAX results you know of.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
58768FD8 FFC1 40FE ACD5 247E24154AFD

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 23554, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and HarrierDuBois
R.8cacf8b32c5cd2a2bb7d2149d0cee3d1

AG+Faces+2.jpg

OIP.DIt334Doko9UduQ2biPFDQHaEw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and HarrierDuBois
Coceancig's

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Coceancig's
Brutal he lives in Australia that's the other side of the globe for me, worth it though those are some of the best results I've legit seen to this day how come he isn't talked about on here?

Which surgeon, also which exact measurements and surgeries did he get? Impaction, advancement, ccw etc.?
Alfaro doesn't publish measurements ever. It's his policy. You can find the video on youtube which shows an animation of the movements and that will give you an idea. Just search Gustavo Instituto Maxilofacial or something like that.

However, thinking about these results in terms of surgeons and movements is a mistake. It has way more to do with potential and what their deformity is than the surgeon and the movements. Like if someone with model potential walks through their door and has a perfect maxilla but a prognathic mandible all the surgeon has to is not fuck things up while shortening the mandile. This isn't like rhinoplasty where there's a million subtle ways for it to go and you need a true artist.

That isn't to say that the surgeon isn't important, but it's more about who consistently makes the right decisions (which Alfaro does imo) rather than who ascended one dude the most, especially SFS. You'll notice that many of the best results are SFS.

• +1
Alfaro doesn't publish measurements ever. It's his policy. You can find the video on youtube which shows an animation of the movements and that will give you an idea. Just search Gustavo Instituto Maxilofacial or something like that.

However, thinking about these results in terms of surgeons and movements is a mistake. It has way more to do with potential and what their deformity is than the surgeon and the movements. Like if someone with model potential walks through their door and has a perfect maxilla but a prognathic mandible all the surgeon has to is not fuck things up while shortening the mandile. This isn't like rhinoplasty where there's a million subtle ways for it to go and you need a true artist.

That isn't to say that the surgeon isn't important, but it's more about who consistently makes the right decisions (which Alfaro does imo) rather than who ascended one dude the most, especially SFS. You'll notice that many of the best results are SFS.
Why does he not publish measurements? Like what does he gain from it?

Also I am not SFS, I am legit on the verge of the opposite with a 0.99 MFR.

Why does he not publish measurements? Like what does he gain from it?

Also I am not SFS, I am legit on the verge of the opposite with a 0.99 MFR.
No clue. I've just seen them say so on youtube comments. They say it's because of privacy, but that doesn't make sense since they're literally showing the person's skeleton.

Right, so you shouldn't be basing your decision on a surgeon because they ascended some SFS person.

• +1
No clue. I've just seen them say so on youtube comments. They say it's because of privacy, but that doesn't make sense since they're literally showing the person's skeleton.

Right, so you shouldn't be basing your decision on a surgeon because they ascended some SFS person.
Paul Coceancigs IMDO technique seems interesting as fuck.